About To Tony Visual Events

Life Through Cinematic Eyes

Hi! We are Lauren and Dan; a videography couple.

We run our business like we run our relationship: it’s all in the details and communication is key. It’s the small things that set us apart, communication with you throughout the planning process and support on the big day. You tell us what’s important to you and we listen. No two couples are alike and neither is how we portray your love story.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Cameras (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
One Event/Day (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Daniel is extremely flexible and easy to work with. He is also a great communicator and will work with you no matter what your needs are. I highly recommend Daniel for your event!

Profile Picture Raquel, 5/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Daniel and his team could not have been any better! They helped make my day so special! I would recommend them to anyone! They are the best!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
4 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
To Tony Visual Events is a crew of seasoned pros producing top quality work.

Dan H. with To Tony Visual Events is a total rockstar. Not only a down to earth and chill guy, he has a great eye for video and capturing precious moments with ease. He's not invasive, he let's the couple enjoy their day and stays candid most of the time, which works perfectly for my photography style. He was so great to work alongside and I have him on my "Preferred Vendors" list to all my current + future clients!

We have had the opportunity to work with To Tony Visual Events many times over the last couple years and have found them to be one of the more professional vendors in the area. Their work is amazing, their employees are very nice folks and they really know how to work as a team with their fellow vendors. We highly recommend them and love their work!

I had the opportunity to work with Daniel during one of the ceremonies I was officiating. Not only was he professional, accommodating, and friendly, but his equipment was reliable and discreet. The couple seemed very happy with him and he was present during all the important memorable moments they wanted captured. I very much look forward to working with To Tony Productions in the near future!

Events

7222 Hughes Avenue, Sparrows Point, MD 21219   See On Map
443-801-0557 (phone)
To Tony Visual Events is a wedding videographer from Baltimore servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Baltimore, Washington DC, and Virginia. To Tony Visual Events is a professional videographer that has been part of the Baltimore wedding industry since 2009 specializing in Baltimore wedding videography.