P.O. Box 51341, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32240 Map · Phone number

About TO-DOers, Inc.

Weddings made simple and stress-free. Enjoy the most important day of your life without all the stress. TO-DOers offers weekend coordination, consultation, partial & full wedding planning. Whatever your needs, we are here for you. Specializing in short engagements and destination weddings; there is no detail too small, no request too big.

120807kb0301
120807kb0239
120807kb0301
2cc712aad05bb055 1273690815799 NF2S0941
Wedding ceremony

8 Reviews for TO-DOers, Inc.

Kathleen · Married on 04/09/2016

I am so happy that I hired Monica/To-Doers to help with our planning process! I was able to completely let go of all worries and enjoy myself on the most important day of my life because of Monica and Cassie! I didn’t have one care in the world on my wedding day, thanks to them. They were my rock during the entire planning process. I loved being able to bounce ideas of them and more importantly, I appreciate Monica and her team offering us alternative, more affordable options. With the money I was able to save just by making slight changes, I was able to add a videographer, which I am so grateful for. Now, I have raw footage to be able to remember my special day for the rest of my life! I have gotten SO many comments on how amazing our wedding was, from the look, to the food, to the venue, to the experience. Monica and Cassie were such a huge part of making this happen, and for this, we are so grateful! I would highly recommend To-Doers to anybody looking for a planner for their wedding! I wouldn’t have been able to do this without this amazing team!

Sent on 04/25/2016

I cannot possibly say what an incredible difference it made to have Monica Bernhardt as our wedding planner for our daughter's wedding. Monica is knowledgable, well respected in the industry and remains calm and professional under pressure. Her company TO-DOers is very well named!! She gets the job done and done well!!! Every vendor that Monica referred us to was a great match for our needs and in many cases they were willing to go the extra mile as they had been referred by Monica and knew she would make their job run smoothly. I am extremely grateful to Monica and her entire staff for being a key part in making our daughter"s wedding experience everything that we could have hoped for and more!!

katie · Married on 04/02/2016

Monica was WONDERFUL to work with. Very responsive, took care of everything from confirming vendors, welcome bags, rehearsal, day of and so much more. I would highly recommend her services to anyone, she takes most of the stress off of your plate, especially on the day of! Thank you Monica!

TO-DOers, Inc. FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• The String Group
    The String Group Wedding Musicians

We love working with the "To-DOers"! Monica is so organized, and the weddings are always so smooth!

• Wehner Weddings, LLC
    Wehner Weddings, LLC Wedding Musicians

I love working with To-Doers, Inc.! I know everything is going to run smoothly and on time when they are on the event. Friendly, knowledgeable staff and very easy to work with!

• P.O. Box 51341 Jacksonville Beach, 32240 See on map