341 sycamore dr, Pickerington, OH 43147 Map · Phone number

About TLC PHOTO BOOTH

If you're looking for some fun entertainment for your special event, you've come to the right place. TLC PHOTO BOOTH offers photo booth rental for a variety of occasions including: Weddings Celebrations, Birthdays, Anniversary Corporate Events, Special Occasions, Reunions, Bridal & Baby Showers, Graduation, Homecoming, Prom, Sporting Events & Festivals, Retirement Party, Bachelorette/Bachelor Party, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs Fun and more! We offer a hands-on planning process that allows you to get involved as much as you want. Have an opinion you want to share? We always take your requests into account. From Weddings to Birthdays, we'll help you throw a memorable party that your guests will love and never forget. Rent our photo booth for your wedding or party!!!

img013
img013

1 Reviews for TLC PHOTO BOOTH

Caitlyn · Married on 01/01/2016

0.0

DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR!!!!
    I signed a contract with this vendor, paid my deposit, and then the vendor dropped off the face of the earth. I was never contacted regarding him going out of business (if that's what happened) and was never reimbursed for the deposit I paid, meaning that he stole our money. Because of this we did not have a photo booth at our wedding. Still have not heard from this vendor and still am out of my deposit money.

Sent on 01/09/2016