TLC Events & Weddings

214 Lyness Avenue #80, Harrison, Ohio, Cincinnati, OH 45030 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,340
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About TLC Events & Weddings

TLC Events & Weddings is a licensed planning company based out of Cincinnati, Ohio. Led by professional planner Lori Bridges-Hahn, this service is committed to crafting truly distinctive weddings that forge lasting memories. Passionate about creating joyous moments of matrimony, Lori’s key aim is to allay couples of their planning worries. Her fervor for creation is matched by her love for the couples she serves, as their stories are her main source of inspiration. Experienced and fueled by your satisfaction, Lori will strive to fashion an event that expresses the essence of your relationship.

This accomplished planning business has a series of packages tailored to suit a range of preferences. Their Something New bundle is ideal for couples who have organized much of their event but need a helping hand. The Something Borrowed package attends to every detail, from vendor recommendations to day-of coordination. Lori will be on hand to assist throughout your entire event and is eager to answer any query you may have. She is experienced in planning weddings of many types, such as secular, religious, and military ceremonies. Further features of TLC Events & Weddings’ service include:

• Budget analysis
kiss under veil 51 945915 1572358768

14 Reviews for TLC Events & Weddings

Brittany Runnels · Married on 08/10/2019

My Dream Wedding!!

Lori and her staff flawlessly made my wedding dreams a reality. Lori did all the coordination, which allowed for a smooth night. She treated us like family throughout the whole planning process, and went to many appointments with us, even providing recommendations at many times. On the day of the wedding, every detail was executed immaculately! Everything down to the smallest detail, was perfect! I cannot image how the day would have went if I did not have Lori and her staff by my side! I am so blessed I had the pleasure of working with Lori! I would 10/10 recommend TLC to anyone planning a wedding! Thank you Lori for everything, we appreciate you so very much!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

TLC Events & Weddings's reply:

I am so honored that you both entrusted me with your very special day, and that you were so happy with how everything turned out. It was such an honor to work with you and seeing the smiles on your faces is really what it's all about. It's an even bigger honor to call you my friends.
  • Henrietta

Henrietta · Married on 06/29/2019

So Thankful!

Wow, where do I begin? I am SOO glad I caved and decided to seek a wedding planner. Hiring Lori of TLC Events & Weddings, LLC was the best decision my husband and I could have made for our wedding.
    Among many things she did, Lori worked closely with all my vendors and also very hard to create a timeline that allowed us to make the most out of our day.
    On the day of my wedding, she and her staff were ABSOLUTELY incredible! Hands down! I am not exaggerating. They were ‘beasts’! I can’t believe how diligently they worked to pull everything off just so we could feel like guests at our own wedding!

Lori, Shannon, Rachel... THANK YOU for making our day magical. I will never forget how smoothly our big day went because of the teamwork of all of you.

All our love and respect, Henrietta & Jonathan

Sent on 07/21/2019

TLC Events & Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words. It was a pleasure working with both of you and I am so glad you were both happy on your wedding day. It is such an honor to now consider you both friends!

TLC Events & Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2300
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1340
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3240
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• TLC Events & Weddings 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 214 Lyness Avenue #80, Harrison, Ohio Cincinnati, OH, 45030 See on map
    937-500-5118 (Phone number)
    937-307-1284 (Other Phone Number)
    9376605216 (Fax Number)
    Mon-Fri, 10 am - 7 pm; varies on Saturdays; closed on Sundays
    Location of (TLC Events & Weddings)