TLC Events & Weddings

Cincinnati, OH View map
$1,340 Package Price

$1,340 Package Price

TLC Events & Weddings is a licensed planning company based out of Cincinnati, Ohio. Led by professional planner Lori Bridges-Hahn, this service is committed to crafting truly distinctive weddings that forge lasting memories. Passionate about creating joyous moments of matrimony, Lori’s key aim is to allay couples of their planning worries. Her fervor for creation is matched by her love for the couples she serves, as their stories are her main source of inspiration. Experienced and fueled by your satisfaction, Lori will strive to fashion an event that expresses the essence of your relationship.

This accomplished planning business has a series of packages tailored to suit a range of preferences. Their Something New bundle is ideal for couples who have organized much of their event but need a helping hand. The Something Borrowed package attends to every detail, from vendor recommendations to day-of coordination. Lori will be on hand to assist throughout your entire event and is eager to answer any query you may have. She is experienced in planning weddings of many types, such as secular, religious, and military ceremonies. Further features of TLC Events & Weddings’ service include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Creating guest lists
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,300

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,340

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,240

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Judy
    Judy B. Married on 05/08/2021

Needed help to change wedding plans

Due to COVID restrictions, the initial plans for my daughters May 8th, 2021 wedding just would not work with out un- inviting half of the guest list. It was March, 2021, with full restrictions in place and no dancing allowed . My daughter was so upset and cried many nights with us wondering what to do. I decided to look for a wedding planner to help us switch plans ,with only two months to go, so that she would have a wedding day of her dreams. I am so happy that I found and hired Lori! I first appreciated her only charging for services we exactly needed . She only takes a certain amount of weddings each year, so had the time to give us personal attention, and was very quick to answer back with any questions or concerns. We found a beautiful location at Clovernook Country Club, and Lori was great in setting up the necessary appointments, contacting all the vendors to arrange a new time line for the change in locations, and meeting with us to discuss all the fine details that I would never had planned for or thought of. Honestly, it took so much stress off of my daughter and myself to know that she was scheduling and detailing every thing, and that she would be at the reception area to make sure everything was delivered and set up properly, also being there through out the day for smooth running of it all. Hiring a wedding planner was the best investment in helping us plan a beautiful day for my daughter, and Lori was the perfect planner for the job!

TLC Events & Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Judy, so much for your kind words. It was an absolute joy working with you, Erin & Nick on their wedding. I am so happy that everything turned out as they envisioned it. I am so honored that you entrusted me with coordinating their day!
    Dennis C. Married on 04/24/2021

Worked well with people

I am Dennis Chaney, DJ D, and was the DJ at Samantha and Adam's wedding. It was great working with Lori, she was very professional and kept things going, even though the groom was not feeling well. We had to change things on the fly, but with her there it was easy.

TLC Events & Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a beautiful wedding, and everything worked out perfectly for Samantha and Adam in the end. Adam started feeling better and they had everything they wanted during their reception. Thank you for being so great to work with!
    Taylor Married on 12/21/2019

Tender Loving Care

As our wedding planner, Lori showed exactly why she chose the name Tending Loving Care. Every step with our wedding planning process was easy and made you feel special. Any planning ideas or changes were easily discussed and incorporated into the planning process via text, meeting, and the online client portal. Lori went above and beyond to take the stress out of wedding planning. She worked around our busy schedules and particular wants & needs to coordinate vendor options and meetings. So we could focus on each other during this special chapter in our lives.

TLC Events & Weddings's reply:

Taylor & Linden, it was such a pleasure working with both of you to plan your wedding. We had so much fun coming up with décor ideas and going to vendor meetings together - I am just sad that it's all over! Your decision to elope this past fall instead of having the big wedding was completely understandable and while I am so happy for you both that you have started your lives together as husband and wife, I also miss working so closely with both of you. I am happy I made the planning a fun experience for you, and am blessed to call you both my friends.

Deals

TLC Events & Weddings 1
Exclusive

111 Mitchell Boulevard, Harrison, Ohio Cincinnati, OH, 45030
937-660-5216
937-307-1284

Mon-Fri, 10 am - 7 pm; varies on Saturdays; closed on Sundays
Location of (TLC Events & Weddings)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding