35 Main St, Essex Junction, VT 05452 Map · Phone number

About TLC Catering

TLC Bar Service and Catering offers bar service and catering for weddings in and around Essex Junction, Vermont. Since 2010, the owners of TLC Bar Service and Catering and Essex Grill have been providing customized dining experiences for everyone they've had the pleasure of serving.

Cuisine

Relying on local farms and Vermont ingredients, TLC offers generous portions of fresh, homemade food at fair prices. They specialize in a variety of cuisines, including American, BBQ, Cajun, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, seafood, Southwestern, Southern, and Spanish. Whether you’d like your wedding reception meal to be served as a cocktail reception, buffet, family-style, plated, or with stations, TLC Bar Service and Catering can make it happen. Custom menus are available. Have guests with dietary restrictions or allergy concerns? Gluten-free, lactose-free, pork-free, nut-free, organic, and vegetarian options are available, too.

Catering services include delivery, set up, and clean up, plus china, flatware, and service staff. TLC Bar Service and Catering provides everything you need for your wedding bar, too, including bartenders and house or specialty champagne, beer, liquor, and signature drinks. Glassware and barware are also included.

• Love Local Catering
Pathway to the barn
catering2

2 Reviews for TLC Catering

Melissa · Married on 06/04/2016

The bar service was great. Drinks flowed quickly, they were able to accommodate our strange bar locations, and they were able to set up two bar stations and take one down during the cocktail hour. Every time I walked close to the bar they offered me the drink I had told them I like. (The first time this happened I wondered, "How do they know it's me?" Then I remembered I was wearing a big white dress.) They worked with me to get the type of beer and wine I wanted and they were the best value in Vermont for full open bar with plastic cups. (And I am so glad I didn't bother to spend more money for glass.) (I also appreciated that they were able to give us a different price for the people that don't drink. We had a few that don't due to a variety of reasons and TLC gave us a separate price for those people for just juice and soda. That was really helpful.)

Sent on 08/07/2016

Liz · Married on 09/12/2015

We hired TLC Catering and Bar for our wedding reception, and they were absolutely amazing. From the very beginning, they were helpful and thorough- these guys definitely know what they're doing and it was great to not have to worry about this aspect of the wedding. They even traveled to Burlington twice to look at our venue and to meet with us. Although our venue had few amenities in terms of cooking/kitchen space, they made it work and everything seemed to go perfectly. Not only were they friendly and professional toward us and our guests, but the food was amazing and we had so many compliments on how delicious it was! The prices for the food, bar, and service were incredibly reasonable. We stayed right on budget and still had the type and variety of food and drinks we wanted. I would absolutely recommend TLC Catering!

Sent on 09/20/2015

TLC Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 28
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 23
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 25
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 12
    Server(s)
    Tastings
    China
    Flatware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 6
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Seafood
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    China