5932B Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30328 Map · Phone number

About TK BRIDAL

Welcome to TK Bridal & Alterations of Atlanta / TK Designs

TK Bridal is a premier Atlanta Couture Bridal Boutique, located in Sandy Springs, Georgia. Brides and their entire Bridal party can experience the true art of design by working with our designers to create their couture bridal look.

All of our elegant gowns and black tie social evening wear designs shown on our site can be made to order in most sizes, colors, fabrics and with any changes to our existing designs. Custom formal dressesand after five gowns are also available, where we will sketch a couture design for you or we can work from your own sketches and or photo that you provide.

So if you have been endlessly searching the internet, pictures of dresses in magazines and shopping local salons, and not had any luck finding exactly what you want your search for designer dresses are over. Regardless of what your needs are, (be it plus size, little petite, long sleeve or wanting a unique design) we can make it happen for you. We are not a traditional store or online catalog company. We are the actual dress designer and manufacturer so the sky is the limit for your one of a kind sophisticated gown, Mother of the Bride or Groom dress, or sexy formal dress. Whatever your wishes and dreams may be, in regards to exquisite designer gowns for your special day or social events we can make it happen.

Our goal is to provide the highest quality product and service to you, and make your outfit as personal and unique to you, and meet all your needs and requirements for any party, function, social occasion or event.

It’s your day. Make your look, the look to remember

• Sweet Elegance Bridal
175brillo1130

25 Reviews for TK BRIDAL

Sterling · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Amazing Alterations!

TK Bridal is so accommodating! I ordered my dress from Anomalie so I had to find an alterations place in Atlanta. I did wait until 1 month before my wedding, but I only needed the straps shortened and the poof taken out. I had my dress within 2 weeks and they were so unbelievably kind! You feel right at home and they earn your trust through their transparency of prices and how well they listen to your needs. Fantastic place, pushing all of my bridesmaids to go there!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Megan

Megan Murren Rittle · Married on 11/30/2019

Fairy Godmothers made my dream come true

From the moment I walked in the door, I knew we were meant to be together. My idea for a wedding gown was a little off beat and I wasn't finding what I wanted going the traditional route. When I told Ms. Norma what I wanted, she gave me confidence that they could make my dream come true. Ms. Norma and I designed the dress from scratch, then she went in search or swatches with the perfect color. After we had it all planned, Ms. Linda made the most beautiful dress I have ever owned. I looked amazing on my wedding day! I call Ms. Norma and Ms. Linda my Fairy Godmothers because they made me into a princess. I cannot thank them enough. If you want a dress that's exactly what you want and made just for you, this is the way to go.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Robin

Robin Crowley · Married on 11/09/2019

they saved the day!

TK Bridal and Alterations literally saved my wedding day!
    I had brought my dress in to a local shop for alterations where it was absolutely DESTROYED. Panicked, I looked for one of the top rated bridal alterations places in Atlanta and found TK Bridal. They were super accommodating and were able to fit me and my mangled dress in for an appointment. Upon arrival, I was immediately impressed with the professionalism of the staff. They assured me that my dress was mendable and that we had plenty of time to get everything right (this was less than one month before the wedding).

I put my full trust in them and they did not disappoint. I needed the bust and waist taken in, the band around my waist taken in, realignment of the buttons on my keyhole back, and to repair the popped-up lining and uneven lines around my keyhole back left by the previous alterations place. On my follow up appointment, my dress fit perfectly. They literally got everything right the first time I saw them. My mother, sister, and I were so impressed! I brought my veil into them and they were able to trim it to compliment my train. For a small fee they were even able to get it smoothed out and pressed in-house so I didn't have to worry about running around town to get my dress 100% ready for the big day.

I am so pleased I trusted TK Bridal with my dress. They accommodated all of my requests and put all of my worries to rest. No task is too big or small for them - they can handle everything with ease! Please bring your dress here - you wont regret it.

Sent on 12/30/2019