3888 Powell Rd., Petoskey, MI 49740 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Tip Of The Mitt Videography

Local to Northern & West Michigan with over 6 years of experience in video production, Zach and Katie bring a fun and creative style to wedding videography. It's the candid shots and the unintentional, raw moments that end up making wedding videography so special. Therefore, that's what we base our work off of. We believe a successful film has a story. It has meaning. And it should bring back the same feelings you had on that day.

Every day we are thankful to be apart of this industry. Think of your best day ever, your favorite memory. Do you wish you could relive it? That's what we get to give to couples. We hope that our work will always be remembered and that clients will watch their video years down the road.

We offer a choice of wedding videography packages created to suit all budgets and needs. Our most comprehensive package includes 12 hours of wedding coverage by two professional videographers using 2HD/4K cameras. You will receive an eight-minute highlight video delivered via USB. Additional services available include aerial drone footage, raw footage, and expedited delivery. We would love to work with you!!

Follow Tip Of The Mitt Videography on

• Videos 3

4 Reviews for Tip Of The Mitt Videography

Erin · Married on 06/16/2017

Tip of the Mitt Video is awesome! Matt is a wonderful photographer and just a generally wonderful person. After months of going back and forth about if we wanted a videographer, my husband and I decided to pull the trigger and go for it; we are so glad we did. He was very laid back, professional, and easy to work with throughout the entire process My husband and I are both a little camera-shy, so I’ll admit I went a little bridezilla on Matt. I told him that I didn’t want him to be in the way at all or interrupt us at any point to get video, but that we wanted a great output. He absolutely delivered on this ridiculous request. As I watched our footage, I kept thinking to myself, “how the heck did he get that shot?! I didn’t even know he was there!” He also went above and beyond on delivery, making a special video clip for my husband’s grandma, who was too ill to attend the wedding. We are so glad that we went with Tip of the Mitt for our wedding videography, and I can’t recommend Matt highly enough!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Emily · Married on 09/12/2015

Tip of the Mitt Videography made our wedding day so special! I can not imagine not having our wedding video to look back on. We were very hesitant to invest in a wedding videographer until we found Tip of the Mitt! The video was delivered in a timely manner, and Matt was very professional. The video is by far my favorite part looking back on. If you are on the border of a videographer, definitely check Tip of the Mitt out. The quality of the video is excellent, and the investment is very reasonable compared to other videographers in the Northern Michigan area. Thanks again Matt!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Tip Of The Mitt Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

• 3888 Powell Rd. Petoskey, MI, 49740 See on map
    (231) 838-9682 (Phone number)