17 College Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
  • Pricing

About TINYuproar

I am a Grand Rapids native looking to make your creative dream a reality! My B.F.A. in photography from Kendall College of Art and Design ensures that each snap of my shutter is an opportunity for my visual innovation to make your event unforgettable for years to come!

My years of experience shooting for 4 different brands in addition to my own ensure the technical skill to back up the imaginative.

Want something less traditional...but are you afraid to ask? Magic happens with collaboration.

Want your cat to be the ring bearer? No skin off my whiskers.

Star Wars themed wedding? Shoot it...I will.

Feel free to contact me to find out if I am available for your big day!

616-420-2003

10 Reviews for TINYuproar

• Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 10/06/2018

Bud is awesome!

We hired Bud for our wedding on 10/6/18, which also included engagement photos. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer who really “got” us! I was initially drawn to his website because of the visible diversity in his pictures. We have a relatively diverse friend group so we wanted to choose someone who our friends (and family) could be 100% comfortable around.

He was very easy to work with from the beginning at the engagement shoot. He brought us to places I wouldn’t have ever thought of and the pictures were very unique. I think our personalities jived particularly well, but I do think that Bud can work well with anyone regardless of that because he is very professional and takes his job seriously. The quality of his photos is also very good, and he was super flexible and willing to go with some of our weirder ideas (like rolling a giant inflatable dice).

On the day of the wedding I was worried about getting all of the pictures we needed (we had a very limited timeline), but Bud was super organized and we were able to get everything that we wanted, in excellent quality. I’ve had many family members who are notoriously difficult to impress compliment the quality of his work.

Overall, I have no complaints, and would highly recommend Bud to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion, not just weddings!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/16/2017

TINYuproar is fantastic!! Very professional and helpful! He spent about 5 hours with us for our engagement shoot.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Michael · Married on 09/16/2017

He was a very professional photographer. He let us choose our silly poses and kept it fun and exciting. He knew all the best places for shoots. Would recommend him to anyone looking for shoots.

Sent on 01/23/2017