6148 W. 7000 S., West Jordan, UT 84084 Map · Phone number

About TinyComet Photography

If there's one word I would use to describe how I feel about my profession, it would have to be this:

Passion.

It's that passion that drives me to getting the kind of photography that can speak for itself.

Follow TinyComet Photography on

benliz12
benliz12

15 Reviews for TinyComet Photography

Chelsea · Married on 08/25/2012

Raji at Tiny Comet was great to work with. I am very happy with how my pictures turned out. There are so many shots that my husband and I are in awe of and wonder, "How did he get that shot?!" We gave a lot of pictures away at Christmas time to our loved ones and our family was SO happy. I would suggest working with Raji and getting to know him a lot before you work with him. He likes to get to know his clients and the more he knows you the more he knows whats important to you and he can capture that on your special day. Thanks again Raji! -Chelsea Devey

Sent on 01/03/2013

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2012

Raji is an absolute pleasure to work with. He is also very easy to work with. He is down to earth, and I always felt he was excited to work with us, and had our best interests at heart.

We used Raji to create our Guest Book, he was able to assemble our own pictures beautifully. For our wedding, Raji stayed with us the whole day! So he was able to take some beautiful candid shots throughout the day. I was most impressed with Raji's ability to take our family photos quickly. Herding our large families was a bit like herding cats, but we were able to knock out all of those pictures in an hour. Between the wedding and our reception we stopped by our hotel with Raji and the wedding party for a little down time. He kindly asked us if we would like some shots of just my husband and I. We hadn't even thought about that!! The pictures he took in that brief time are some of my favorites!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Allie · Married on 06/21/2012

Raji was great to work with. We booked him for engagements, our wedding and also ordered an album through him. He is very talented and does a wonderful job at making your pictures look professional, but not stiff and posed. His candid style was one of the main reasons I chose him and I'm so happy I did.

For our engagements, I wanted to take pictures in places that had meaning for my fiancé and I. We took them in Cache Valley where we met, and Raji was more than willing to travel there for our shoot and go along with my ideas. The pictures are beautiful. So good in fact, I printed out all the announcement photos from the disc he sent us, thinking they had been photo-shopped already. Turns out they hadn't! He is just so good with his camera that the pictures come out that clear and professional looking.

Our wedding was awesome and Raji was a real trooper the entire day. He was great at staking claim on locations for pictures and making sure we had our time to get all the shots we wanted. Again, his creativity and professionalism shined through and I am more than happy with the beautiful photos he captured.

Not only does he do a great job, but he continues to care about you as a client even after his job is done. I emailed him in a panic because I had lost my engagement disc during a move. He was so sweet and got me a new disc that VERY night at no extra charge. He used his own time and resources and continued to impress me. Our album turned out perfect and Raji again took time to send me pictures of sample albums and help me decide what to pick.

There's nobody else I would have wanted to capture these special memories for my husband and I! Raji has my sincere recommendation for anyone out there needing photos.

Sent on 01/31/2013

Award

TinyComet Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums

• Sweetheart Shout Out
    Sweetheart Shout Out Wedding Invitations

Tiny Comet's photography is fantastically creative and modern. We love sending brides here for amazing engagement photos. Two thumbs up for sure!

• The Grand America Hotel
    The Grand America Hotel Hotel Weddings

Raji is an amazing photographer. He always find the creative aspect of the event and makes it all look spectacular. A great guy to work with!

• 6148 W. 7000 S. West Jordan, 84084 See on map