Tinker's Cake Shop

11 Reviews for Tinker's Cake Shop

• Tasha Maupin

Tasha · Married on 09/26/2019

Professional

He listened to everything we wanted and gave us time to try different flavors and make our decision. I know he's going to make a great cake for our wedding!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Laura · Married on 05/22/2011

I have been very picky with my reviews so far, but Tinker's was EXCELLENT. First of all, the cake was fantastic. Tracy & her husband were a dream to work with, and they were flexible with last-minute changes. They always called back quickly if we couldn't get in touch with them, and they strived to make sure we were satisfied. LOVED them!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Laura · Married on 10/16/2010

I absolutely loved my wedding cake!! I'm not a big fan of cake to begin with, but when I tasted a sample of their vanilla bean cake at a bridal show, I was sold. There was nothing before and has been nothing since that has tasted that good. I also really appreciated that Tracie was very prompt in responding to my emails. That turned out being the easiest way for me to keep track of everything and she was great about giving me all the information I needed in a reasonable amount of time. Another great part is that we didn't have to worry about saving the top tier; they will make us a new cake for our 1-year anniversary! I look forward to buying my special cakes from Tinker's!!

Sent on 10/31/2010

• Nicholasville, 40356 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Tinker's Cake Shop)