15 Paradise Trail, Stockholm, NJ 07460 Map · Phone number

About Tin Sparrow Studio

Tin Sparrow is a husband and wife team living on the East Coast. We fell in love in a parked car in a vacant parking lot and were married in the summer at sunset.

We want to know what makes you who you are, and why YOU fell in love. We want to make honest images, to see that love, and for you to be your true selves… and we are so thankful to be able to be a part of it all. If you'd like to talk about life, love, or your day we'd love to hear from you!

email us at: info (at) tinsparrowstudio (dot) com

e7e39aa7c9a1678e IE1578
jj wedding1623

10 Reviews for Tin Sparrow Studio

Tessa · Married on 09/22/2012

Matt and Anna are the best! They work so well off each other, they're super fun, and their style is impeccable. My husband and I really enjoyed working with them from the moment we met them, to the engagement photo shoot, to the day of. They are very organized, which was a must for me, and their photos just exude love. We haven't received our photos yet (our wedding was only 2 weeks ago)...but I know they will be beautiful. Thanks Tin Sparrow!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Rachael · Married on 12/23/2011

Over the moon in love with my wedding pictures!!! Tin Sparrow Studios is by far the most amazing photography team! We will forever be thankful for the moments they captured. Matt and Anna are so fun and talented... we ADORE their style! They are a husband and wife team that truely enjoys each other and what they do, they are visably in love with each other, photography and life! They perfectly captured us and our day. If I could have given 10,000 stars, I would have! We will definitely be booking more photo sessions!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE TIN SPARROW!

Sent on 03/12/2012

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/15/2011

Matt and Anna did an incredible job with photographing our wedding. They work as a great team and I am always impressed at how creative they are. They captured some of the best moments of my life and I am so thankful to have these memories to share forever.

Sent on 01/23/2012

Award

Tin Sparrow Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning

• 15 Paradise Trail Stockholm, 07460 See on map