TWA Photographic Artists

TWA Photographic Artists

About TWA Photographic Artists

Your Life. Your Love. Your Story.

TWA Photographic Artists is a Chicago, Illinois-based photography company that specializes in photojournalism and creative portraits for weddings. This wedding photography company is passionate about capturing the special moments throughout your day, which in turn become timeless memories. TWA Photographic Artists captures the true emotions that tell your love story for generations to come.

TWA Photographic Artists has a traditional photojournalism style. For your wedding day, a variety of photography services can be provided. These services include:

• Additional hours
  • Video
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, TWA Photographic Artists can provide a variety of photography items that include:

• Wedding albums

Negatives (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
Trash The Dress (1)

4.7

Overall everything went wonderfully! Eddie was our sales and videographer, for the day of! He did an amazing job! They were more then flexible and accommodating for multiple bumps we had in the road.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We loved TWA since our first meeting with Nick! We took advantage of the free engagement session and that was perfect! Our photographers the day of the wedding were Jerry and Kit. Jerry is hilarious! He had us all laughing all day. Both photographers are very good at what they do and I am so excited to see the photos! Both photographers were on time and very professional throughout the day. I would recommend TWA!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 8/18/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums

We loved our pictures from Timothy Whaley! Our photographer, Tim, was on time and helped us keep our sense of humor throughout the day. We got our proofs way earlier than expected and can't wait to receive our album! We definitely recommend :)

Profile Picture Vivian, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I would recommend TWA for any wedding!!! They were amazing! From the planning to the actual wedding day they captured every moment!

Profile Picture Jaime, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I had Heather as my main photographer and Douglas as my photojournalist. Overall I think both of them took amazing pictures and were great to work with! I also had nothing but positive experiences with the TWA staff booking and setting everything up.
I do wish Heather and Douglas spoke regarding my vision for the wedding, as I feel like I need to explain myself over and over to multiple people. But I understand this is TWA policy to make sure the bride gets her vision. I just found it an added unnecessary step with all the other parts of wedding planning.
I would highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/7/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs, Save the Date

Amazing photographers!! I loved the photos from my wedding! The photographers went above and beyond to make my wedding special and captured every moment. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/23/18, 1 Review
1.7

Our photos were not good. Micheal the photographer asked what photos type we liked we sent him a ton of examples and talked about liking lifestyle and photo journalistic style. He posed every picture in a cheesy way. The photographer told us to tell us if we had any ideas. I tried to ask him to try a few ideas but he would not. He said he already metered the camera which I know only takes minutes. He did not get one good picture of the mother and bride. Also we told him how important our nieces and nephews were. He barely got any photos. The color of the photos is way off. There are many blurry photos and worst of all he sat around a bunch of the time not taking any photos. Overall very disappointed. I would not hire them again or recommend them to anyone. Honestly, I could have done better. In the age of digital photography it is hard to get this bad of photos.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I love our wedding photos from Timothy Whaley. We had Tim and Nick as our photographers and they both captured every moment between the two of them. Plus there a lot of options to choose from as keepsakes, from home décor to fancy photo albums. Overall, this company is worth the price- we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

On 06/02/2018, I got married to the love of my life. Our assigned photographer, Bindu, was so incredible at capturing our special day. She was able to guide us into what looked best on camera, since my husband and I tend to stiffen up on camera. I highly recommend working with TWA!

Profile Picture Delia, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We chose this vendor after meeting with multiple photographers. From the first meeting we felt that the studio was professional and the pictures were beautiful.

Our photographers, Jerry and Tim were wonderful! Jerry spoke with us multiple times prior to the big day, and made it easier by completing a Skype chat, as we live a little further from the offices. Jerry arrived early on our wedding day, and kept the bridal party laughing the whole time. Both Jerry’s and Tims pictures were gorgeous! Of the about 1200 that were taken, we had a hard time selecting our favorites! We have many more we loved but couldn’t fit into our album!

I would highly recommend this studio for anyone looking for wedding pictures! We have beautiful memories that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1510873711276 twa   timothy whaley photography 72
220x220 sq 1510873763901 twa   timothy whaley photography 77
220x220 sq 1237569749523 tw1

17 ENDORSEMENTS
I have personally had the pleasure of doing makeup at a wedding that TWA Photo was photographing and we had such a blast together. The bride's photographer, Jorge, had a wonderful personality, was very professional, and took absolutely beautiful photos. I would definitely recommend TWA Photo to anyone looking for perfect photos of their next event.

We have worked with Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists (TWA) for many years and truly feel like an old married couple where we can finish each others sentences! TWA knows what they are talking about! TWA strives to make sure they know what each Bride is looking to capture on their special day and then goes above and beyond. There is no hesitation when booking with TWA as they will not disappoint! Great staff, get customer service, to an overall great product for each and every thousands of weddings they capture per year!

Always a pleasure to work with Timothy Whaley.

OMG!! This is the place to have your wedding photography done. They are very easy to work with and all their photographer's are wonderful. You can count on them and have no worries on your special day. They make you feel welcome,comfortable and listen to your needs. I would highly recommend them!!

151 PROS I KNOW

Chicago, IL 60617   See On Map
Orland Park, IL 60462   See On Map
Lombard, IL 60148   See On Map
888-207-4686 (phone)
Schaumburg, IL 60159   See On Map
TWA Photographic Artists is a wedding photo & video company from Chicago servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Schaumburg, Oakbrook, and Orland Park. TWA Photographic Artists is a professional Photography Studio that has been part of the Chicagoland wedding industry since 1990 specializing in wedding photography & video.