About TWA Photographic Artists

Your Life. Your Love. Your Story.

TWA Photographic Artists is a Chicago, Illinois-based photography company that specializes in photojournalism and creative portraits for weddings. This wedding photography company is passionate about capturing the special moments throughout your day, which in turn become timeless memories. TWA Photographic Artists captures the true emotions that tell your love story for generations to come.

TWA Photographic Artists has a traditional photojournalism style. For your wedding day, a variety of photography services can be provided. These services include:

• Additional hours
  • Video
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, TWA Photographic Artists can provide a variety of photography items that include:

• Wedding albums

Slideshow (2)
Negatives (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
Trash The Dress (1)

I had Heather as my main photographer and Douglas as my photojournalist. Overall I think both of them took amazing pictures and were great to work with! I also had nothing but positive experiences with the TWA staff booking and setting everything up.
I do wish Heather and Douglas spoke regarding my vision for the wedding, as I feel like I need to explain myself over and over to multiple people. But I understand this is TWA policy to make sure the bride gets her vision. I just found it an added unnecessary step with all the other parts of wedding planning.
I would highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/7/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs, Save the Date

I have nothing but wonder things to say about our entire experience with TWA. Their team is always available to talk, our photographer was outstanding, and our pictures are amazing.

Profile Picture chris, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We haven't even seen all of our pictures yet, just a few they sent us as a sneak peak, and holy cow!.... STUNNING!!!! Words cannot begin to describe how amazing our photos are! Our main photographers was Jorelle, and I am so glad TWA helped pair him with us. His work is impeccable and beautiful. He truly has an eye for what is a great shot. Dan was our photo journalist and he was also fantastic! He got some truly lovey shots. We are so thrilled that our expectations have been exceeded! We can't wait to see the rest of them! I feel for the amount of time we had each photographer & the videographer, we paid an appropriate amount of money, and feel we definitely got our money's worth. The staff were all very friendly from the beginning. All my emails were responded to quickly & every question was answered thoroughly. We will both be recommending TWA to everyone! We get to have our picture taken every year with them at no cost, too! Pretty great company!

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/12/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Video, Wedding Portraits

The pictures that I saw when entering TWA to consult with a salesperson were incredible. I pretty much had my mind made up based on that. Then they were so friendly it was easy to make my choice. There were two things that I wanted perfect and willing to spend extra on because they are so important for a great wedding. Photos and a DJ and I was not disappointed with either. Remember pictures capture your memories. Highly recommend TWA.

Profile Picture April, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Our photographer did a great job! She was fun to work with and when we saw the pictures we were very happy. I would recommend the Timothy Whatley photographer group to anyone needing wedding pictures. Good value, great people to work with, excellent quality of pictures.

Profile Picture Beth, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

TWA was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end! They went above and beyond in quality and we really enjoyed the fact that we were able to meet and choose our photographer. Laura and Rex made the process so comfortable, which is so important on your wedding day when many things can be hectic. Beyond satisfied with the quality of our pictures and video! TWA captures our day perfectly and now we have memories to last a lifetime. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We got to meet a few photographers until we found the one that met our wants. Heather was absolutely amazing. She took beautiful photos and delivered on every aspect.

Profile Picture Ashley , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding photographers were great! They were easy to communicate with/get ahold of prior to our wedding date. Our lead photographer sat down with us prior to our wedding and asked very detailed questions to make sure we got all the photos we wanted. She was very flexible the day of and took some amazing photos! I would highly recommend TWA!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved our photographers. The photos turned out amazing and we feel so lucky to have those memories for the rest of our lives.

Photo of TWA Photographic Artists in Chicago and Suburbs, IL
Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I could not have picked a better company to have photographed our big day! From the general meeting, the wedding, and viewing meeting, every single person has been so friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We were paired with Heather and she was amazing with us. We needed some help in the posing department and she was so great with helping us and the photos turned out better than I expected. Everyone from the wedding raved about how great she was with them. She thought of things I didn't and helped create magic for us!

Profile Picture Sara, 3/24/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1510873711276 twa   timothy whaley photography 72
220x220 sq 1510873763901 twa   timothy whaley photography 77
220x220 sq 1237569749523 tw1

17 ENDORSEMENTS
I have personally had the pleasure of doing makeup at a wedding that TWA Photo was photographing and we had such a blast together. The bride's photographer, Jorge, had a wonderful personality, was very professional, and took absolutely beautiful photos. I would definitely recommend TWA Photo to anyone looking for perfect photos of their next event.

We have worked with Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists (TWA) for many years and truly feel like an old married couple where we can finish each others sentences! TWA knows what they are talking about! TWA strives to make sure they know what each Bride is looking to capture on their special day and then goes above and beyond. There is no hesitation when booking with TWA as they will not disappoint! Great staff, get customer service, to an overall great product for each and every thousands of weddings they capture per year!

Always a pleasure to work with Timothy Whaley.

OMG!! This is the place to have your wedding photography done. They are very easy to work with and all their photographer's are wonderful. You can count on them and have no worries on your special day. They make you feel welcome,comfortable and listen to your needs. I would highly recommend them!!

151 PROS I KNOW

Chicago and Suburbs, IL 60617   See On Map
Chicagoland, IL 60462   See On Map
4 Chicagoland locations, IL 60148   See On Map
888-207-4686 (phone)
Chicagoland, IL 60159   See On Map
TWA Photographic Artists is a wedding photo & video company from Chicago servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Schaumburg, Oakbrook, and Orland Park. TWA Photographic Artists is a professional Photography Studio that has been part of the Chicagoland wedding industry since 1990 specializing in wedding photography & video.