Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists

Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists

About Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists

Your Life. Your Love. Your Story.

Enter to Win our $20,000.00 Ultimate Wedding Sweepstakes when you visit our Facebook page at facebook.com/twaphoto!  Locations in Schaumburg, Lombard, Chicago, and Orland Park.  Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists captures your memories in a style that allows you to relive the magic and romance of your wedding day.  Collections can include full day coverage, one or two photographers, black and white, sepia, hand-colored and color pictures, a complimentary engagement portrait, a finished wedding album, all proofs and image files, and a personal pre-wedding day meeting with your photographer.

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Slideshow (2)
Video (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
Trash The Dress (1)

Full review to come after wedding.

Profile Picture Colleen, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

TWA is a dream making company!! I was the receipiant of their Dream Wedding Giveaway and they really took care of it all!! We had the best photographer and videographer and couldn’t be happier with their products, and associate companies.

Profile Picture Erin, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

TWA was wonderful to work with for our wedding in December. The company as a whole was very professional and responsive. We had two photographers for our wedding and a videographer. All three were exceptionally good and professional. Everyone who sees the photos from the wedding comment on how beautiful they are and how professional they appear. We are so thankful we went with TWA for our photos at our wedding as the quality of service is well worth the cost and you will have beautiful photos to look back on.

Profile Picture kelly , 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I found out about TWA by going to a wedding expo. They had a really nice coupon for visiting their booth at the show so I did some research, checked out reviews and then decided to take the next step and visit their studio. Wonderful people! I always felt like I was important and that my wedding was too! The real shining star was our actual photographer for the big day, Heather! She was fantastic! I have no idea how she was able to run around and get some of the amazing shots she got and I am truly happy we had her there!

Everyone else at the studio are just great too! Never felt pressure to sign up and they are great with staying in touch. I will say they are a bit pricey and I think in each contract you have to buy a wedding album BUT if you are like us and wanted one anyway that shouldn't be a problem for you! Well worth the money we spent!

Staff - 10/10
Photographer - 15/10
Picture Quality - 10/10
Wedding Album - (Haven't received yet but very excited to get it!)

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Our overall experience with TWA was great. The initial meeting was very professional and they laid everything out for you, no hidden costs. Our main photographer Nicki O. was amazing, she met with us before the event and seemed very knowledgeable and proved her knowledge on the day of our wedding. She got every picture that we wanted and she made sure we were all positioned in a way that would make the picture look the best. Our other photographer Michael E. was great also. We were so happy with everything TWA with us. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We booked with TWA because the were the recommended photographer for our venue. They were very helpful and accommodating and wanted to make sure we had the right fit for a photographer for our day. Walter, our photographer was more than that on our wedding day! He helped to move us along during the day so we didn't get behind schedule, and he even helped my dad with his tux & flower the day off. He was so much fun and captured every moment we wanted on the big day. We also had a second photographer who captured everything as well. It was fantastic. We are still waiting to see our video, but i have no doubt that it will be just as amazing as our photos. Well worth the price you pay to have these special memories forever. I highly recommend working with TWA, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Everyone that we came into contact with at TWA was outstanding, from the consultants to the photographer for out engagement shoot. Our photographer for our wedding was absolutely amazing, he did wonderful at capturing all of the pictures that we wanted on our special day. Our videographer was also exceptional, we will cherish all their work forever.

Profile Picture Amber, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Our photos turned out AMAZING!! The staff at TWA was great to work with. They responded well to both email and phone. My questions were always responded to in a timely manner. I liked that we had options on how we were going to pay--by phone, by check, online--it was very convenient. There are many different packages to choose from to accommodate different budgets. Personally, the photographer/photos were very important to me and I wasn't disappointed. We had two photographers on the day of the wedding and I like that we had different angles to see the day/moments from. Our photographers were Jerry & David and both were great to work with, they arrived early to the site, were professional, and we ended up with great pictures. Jerry got genuine smiles out of my wedding party and family. I would definitely hire TWA again in the future if we needed professional photography!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Interesting enough we only booked Timothy Whaley & Associates due to the fact that we won a raffle at a Wedding Expo. We saved a bunch of money and ultimately paid just a bit extra for a few more features offered. We met our photographer(Douglas), who I might add was a TRUE PROFESSIONAL, he asked all the right questions and was extremely responsive either through phone/text or email. Our wedding went on without a hitch and Doug was able to take hundreds of AMAZING photos of my Husband and I. Overall we were EXTREMELY HAPPY with everything, and would highly recommend T.W.A. to any couple considering a photography company for any special occasion.

Profile Picture Ana, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a wonderful experience with our photographer and the company as a whole. Joanna (photographer) was wonderful. Very professional yet we had so much fun with her. She was flexible and listened and our photos turned out great! I especially liked that all their employees tried to give you as much information and options but were never pressuring us to chose a certain option.

Photos

USB Hard Drive
10 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1454510670 29fab1ba2391d4f8 timothy whaley photography

Receive up to $800 Off Services!

$800.00 Value | Promo Code: TWA800WW
Receive up to $800.00 off our Photography Services with promo code TWA800WW. New customers only, may not be combined with other offers or promotions.
#WWbb0fa67e23ec0314

17 ENDORSEMENTS
I have personally had the pleasure of doing makeup at a wedding that TWA Photo was photographing and we had such a blast together. The bride's photographer, Jorge, had a wonderful personality, was very professional, and took absolutely beautiful photos. I would definitely recommend TWA Photo to anyone looking for perfect photos of their next event.

We have worked with Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists (TWA) for many years and truly feel like an old married couple where we can finish each others sentences! TWA knows what they are talking about! TWA strives to make sure they know what each Bride is looking to capture on their special day and then goes above and beyond. There is no hesitation when booking with TWA as they will not disappoint! Great staff, get customer service, to an overall great product for each and every thousands of weddings they capture per year!

Always a pleasure to work with Timothy Whaley.

OMG!! This is the place to have your wedding photography done. They are very easy to work with and all their photographer's are wonderful. You can count on them and have no worries on your special day. They make you feel welcome,comfortable and listen to your needs. I would highly recommend them!!

150 PROS I KNOW

Events

Chicagoland, IL 60462   See On Map
4 Chicagoland locations, IL 60148   See On Map
888-207-4686 (phone)
430 Eisenhower Lane North, Lombard, IL 60148   See On Map
Chicagoland, IL 60159   See On Map
Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists is a wedding photo & video company from Chicago servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Schaumburg, Oakbrook, and Orland Park. Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists is a professional Photography Studio that has been part of the Chicagoland wedding industry since 1990 specializing in wedding photography & video.