Ferndale, MI 48220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Timothy Scott Films

Styles change and fads come and go, but an emotionally honest video will always stand the test of time. The joy, laughter, tears and honesty that you and your partner share will be on display in your video. We believe in capturing the emotions of your wedding day and using those real feelings to craft a heartfelt and moving wedding film that you can enjoy for the rest of your lives. Just think about this: When you sit down with your spouse on your 50th wedding anniversary to reminisce, what kind of experience do you want to have? Our goal is to make sure it's one where you get to re-live the same feelings you had on the happiest day of your life.

Follow Timothy Scott Films on

c2074c2bf0cc4c08 1470588561445 sunset jpg

• Videos 7

7 Reviews for Timothy Scott Films

Kayla · Married on 08/18/2018

Timothy Scott Films is the BEST!

My husband and I LOVE Timothy Scott Films and Tim! We cried happy tears when we saw the final video - he did such a fantastic job! People are still talking about how beautiful our trailer is, let alone our video! Tim and Tyler did such a fantastic job of capturing all of the perfect moments of our big day. Don't look any further for a videographer, hire Timothy Scott Films and you won't be disappointed! We can't thank Tim enough!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Marisa Coscarelly · Married on 07/14/2018

The BEST Experience!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Tim for our wedding in July! He is professional yet approachable, listened to our ideas, very talented at what he does, and helped us feel relaxed on our big day. His easy-going attitude and wonderful sense of humor brought a lively and fun feel to our venue. You can tell right away that he loves what he does, which made us feel totally comfortable with him. It felt like a real friend was following us around on our wedding day, it can't get much better than that! His talent was especially shown through his incredible ability to capture intimate and simple moments throughout the day - moments of laughter and happy tears, reactions of my bridesmaids seeing me in my dress for the first time, my husband watching me walk down the aisle, our guests as they listened to bridal party speeches, and best of all; family and friends dancing the night away. I haven't seen many wedding videos where the dancing is heavily featured, and that is what I love most about ours - Tim was able to pick out who our family members were on the dance floor, and they all have a part in our video. Our films are perfect. He chose the perfect music, the transitions are smooth, and he included the best moments of our ceremony and reception. We will treasure them forever. We are so glad that we chose Tim as our videographer. My husband and I recommend him 100%!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Megan · Married on 01/19/2018

Cried tears of joy in a parking lot when we got our video! Tim was a great videographer to work with. From our first conversation to delivering our video earlier than expected. He was professional the day of and made our video so romantic and about us. He even made changes to the final edit to remove a groomsman's now ex girlfriend. You will be in great hands and will be over the moon if you work with Timothy Scott Films

Sent on 04/10/2018