Ferndale, MI 48220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Timothy Scott Films

Emotional. Creative. Fun.​

It doesn't have to be much more complicated than that. And honestly, making wedding videos in Metro Detroit and all over Michigan lends itself to those things.

I get to travel around Michigan to tell emotional stories in wedding videos. My job is literally capturing joy in a bottle and sharing it with people. No one mentioned that was a thing I could do when I grew up! What a cool job. When I sit back and put it all into perspective, the bad stuff doesn’t seem so bad.⠀⠀
⠀⠀
If you can relate, drop me a line and let's chat. Or follow my wedding adventures on Instagram.

Follow Timothy Scott Films on

• Umbrella Entertainment, LLC.
  • Bravwell Video Creations

Videos 7 Videos

9 Reviews for Timothy Scott Films

• Bianca

Bianca · Married on 11/23/2019

Timothy Scott Films is an absolute must hire for your wedding day!

Selecting Tim as our videographer was one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our special day. He will ALWAYS be a vendor that we recommend!

If you are looking for a videographer who is truly interested in you and your fiance, look no further than Timothy Scott Films. Our review may seem to be a bit lengthy, but it only symbolizes a fraction of the effort that Timothy Scott Films put into our wedding. From the very first Facetime we had with Tim, he made us feel like family - wanting to know not only the details about our wedding, but also the story behind our relationship. If that is not impressive enough, Tim was also extremely buttoned up, detail oriented, proactive, responsive, and very professional throughout the entire process. We were truly blown away by Tim's investment in our day because he really does go above and beyond for his couples.

When it came to the wedding day, Tim and Aaron were such a special and integral dynamic duo. They made everyone around them feel at ease as they captured some of the most important moments of our life. Tim arrived early, chatted with the bridal party, was such a source of comfort throughout all of the emotions being felt, all in addition to fostering creative and thoughtful ways to document so many special moments in a way that we could never have imagined. Aaron seamlessly blended in with the bridal party, cracking jokes and creating great banter among the group, all the while showcasing his talented skills and capturing moments we will forever cherish.

On top of all of this, we received an incredible video trailer the morning after our wedding, which was such an amazing treat to wake up to. Three months after our wedding we received the finished product and it had such a cinematic quality - we were truly blown away! The details, effortless transitions, and storytelling was breathtaking, and continues to be the most amazing way to relive the moments from that day.

Choose Timothy Scott Films as your videographer and you will have absolutely no regrets!

Sent on 04/18/2020
  • Christine

Christine Johnson · Married on 04/06/2019

These stunning videos will bring tears of happiness to my eyes forever!

I am the wonderfully happy but exhausted mom-of the-bride (Oct 13 2018) and within 6 months mom-of-the groom (April 6 , 2019) who engaged Tim and his team to video both weddings, thanks to the recommendation of our very competent wedding planner Keriann Nicolson-Brent. My daughter wasn’t even going to hire a videographer but I insisted on doing so because I wanted to relive every moment especially all those I knew I would miss being the Mom. After seeing Tim’s first absolutely stunningly beautiful video of my daughter’s day I got on the phone with him as soon as my son picked a date. Just received my son’s videos and I know I will watch them repeatedly for months and the years to come just like we all have with my daughter’s. It was amazing that Tim not only beautifully captured the faces and emotions of the day but had wonderful snippets of all the guests having a fabulous time. And sweet little inserts of small moments, like the bartender mixing a drink or the two elderly grandmas having a great time on the dance floor. Technically expert videography and outstanding creativity in editing. Also, this team was quite unobtrusive; you hardly knew they were there, but when we did chat they were super nice and helpful. You could tell they were really into it!!

These videos are now my most prized possessions! Thank you Tim!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Timothy Scott Films's reply:

No, thank you! You have such an amazing family and I'm so proud to have been able to spend that time with them, and especially to be able to provide such an important keepsake for you. I wish you had 100 more kids getting married!

Kayla · Married on 08/18/2018

Timothy Scott Films is the BEST!

My husband and I LOVE Timothy Scott Films and Tim! We cried happy tears when we saw the final video - he did such a fantastic job! People are still talking about how beautiful our trailer is, let alone our video! Tim and Tyler did such a fantastic job of capturing all of the perfect moments of our big day. Don't look any further for a videographer, hire Timothy Scott Films and you won't be disappointed! We can't thank Tim enough!

Sent on 11/12/2018

• Ferndale, Michigan, 48220 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Timothy Scott Films)