Atlanta, Lilburn, GA 30047 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $999
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing

About Timeless Stories Digital Imagery

Timeless Stories Digital Imagery is a wedding videography company located in Atlanta, Georgia. This team of professionally-trained videographers is passionate about telling the story of your day, aiming to document every special moment, including the instances that may go unnoticed, but have been carefully captured on film for you to enjoy for years to come. Timeless Stories Digital Imagery aims to deliver a high-quality, professional, and personal recording of your special day capable of returning you to the emotion and joy of your day over and over again.

Timeless Stories Digital Imagery aims to provide an authentic depiction of your love story and special day, filled with the moments and details that make it unique to you. This company only schedules one event per day to ensure your celebration receives the attention it deserves. They can also facilitate a live stream of your ceremony so that loved ones who cannot attend in person can feel part of the event. Timeless Stories Digital Imagery offers to capture your day with multiple cameras and shoot on multiple locations, with the option of additional hours available if necessary. They also provide professional digital editing of your footage and your final video can be delivered in a range of styles including a highlight video, slideshow, or full feature film.

Follow Timeless Stories Digital Imagery on

katurapaulcoverpic
91942d9231df7cdb 1515858036 540833dad9eb3dc3 1515858026465 1 Screen Shot 2017 1
the bythwood wedding pic7edit
Timeless Stories Digital Imagery
the bythwood wedding cover pic
the raiford weddingpic1

• Videos 12

3 Reviews for Timeless Stories Digital Imagery

• KT

Katura · Married on 07/07/2017

I used this company for my wedding on July 7th and I loveeeeeeeeee how they captured every precious moment!!!! They were so kind, patient, and professional. The sneak peak left me in tears! It was amazing how they captured such sweet moments and the turn around time for the final video was perfect! I love how they made it into a short film! I truly recommend them for all your videography needs!!!!! Great job Timeless!!!! We can’t stop watching our precious moment!

Sent on 12/01/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/01/2017

I had 2 videograohers fall through on me close to our wedding. I used wedding wire to find TSDI. I am extremely happy that I did. The ladies were very responsive in my panic state and I was able to book with them 4 months before our special day. We just received our sneak peek video and could not be more pleased. I highly suggest Timeless Stories.

Sent on 04/16/2017

Kimberlee · Married on 11/12/2016

Great Company!!! I've been using this company since 2011. My photographers(yes you read it correctly my photographers) are very professional, and they are very knowledgable in what they do. All we had to do was show up and they handled everything, it gave me a peace of mind. To say the finish product was phenomenal is an understatement. These ladies specialize in wedding videos as well. I recently had the oppurtunity to view a video they uploaded on their website, it was like everything a bride could imagine, they captured every detail of the wedding, from the set up to the bride in her dressing quarters to the groom in his, all the way to the reception, then the new couples send off. The video was magical. I was excited for the bride, they really captured every essence of the wedding and made it look like a million bucks. I replayed the video over and over. Can't wait to see what mine looks like. Thank You Timeless Stories for working from your heart (the finish product says it all)!!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Timeless Stories Digital Imagery Pricing

Timeless Stories Digital Imagery Price Rates

Timeless Stories Digital Imagery FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD