About Timeless Salon & Studio

#1 for On-Location Wedding Day Hair & Makeup Services

Hi! I am Renee', the owner of Timeless Salon & Studio and a passionate Professional  Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist for over 30 years.  I experienced in the art of making people look their best! And I'm loving it!!

Timeless Salon & Studio is a Preferred Vendor for the Otesaga Resort Hotel in Cooperstown, NY.

We are dependable, detail orientated, and multi-facted professionals. Booking a professional artist that comes to your location ensures you have a stress free time getting ready with your bridal party. We work with each bride to custom create a look to suit the her style & the style of her wedding.

A makeup and hair trial can be scheduled with your artist to collaborate on the perfect look for the day. We feel makeup should enhance, not overpower. All eyes will be on you, not your makeup.

Although we're makeup artists and stylists... we go above and beyond just arriving the day of your wedding for services. We offer tips for your makeup trial "day of" prep tips, and emergency "must haves" we know you might end up needing for the day. We customize a look for your bridal party to ensure your girls look cohesive and polished. We even write a schedule for your party to keep you organized and on time.

Have a large party? Not a problem! Having a team of 4 artists means we can accommodate large parties with ease when planned in advance.

We strive to give you a stress free time during your beauty prep. We want you to focus on your friends, family and the amazing day ahead of you.

Timeless Spa & Salon (rebranded in 2015 to: Timeless Salon & Studio) is a Preferred Vendor for the Otesaga Resort Hotel in Cooperstown, NY.

We're so honored to have been awarded Weddingwire.com's Couple's Choice Award every year from 2014 to 2017!

Still have questions? I'm happy to answer them!

When contacting me, be sure to include your date, location for beauty prep service and number of people for makeup and hair.

Renee' Winne-Dugan
Lead Makeup Artist/Stylist/Owner
Timeless Salon & Studio

CONTACT INFO:

timeless248@gmail.com

www.timelesssalonandstudio.com

www.facebook.com/timelesssalonandstudio

315-822-1191

Coming Soon...OurTimeless Brides Wedding Blog.  We would love to have you included!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Manicure/Pedicure (2)
Facials (1)
Licensed (1)
Keratin Treatment (1)

Renee and Haley did hair and makeup for myself, my maid of honor, and my mother on my wedding day. The results were wonderful, everyone was happy with all services, and the makeup looked flawless all day. Renee and Haley are excellent at makeup application that compliments skin tone, looks natural, and emphasizes your best features. She finds just the right shades for your skin. Renee took a lot of time during the trial and on the wedding day to make sure I was happy with the results. She is fun, friendly, and truly talented. It was a pleasure working with her.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/6/18, 5 Reviews
1.4

I encourage all brides to look elsewhere for hair services!! We had a larger wedding party 7 ladies and 4 children and Renee arrived with one other stylist. Prior to the wedding day we confirmed 1:00p for completion of my hair and makeup. At 12:48p Renee had not started my makeup and my hair was not done!! Renee insisted she do my hair as the other stylist was 'not ready for brides.' Renee did the hair of multiple bridesmaids and a flower girl as I sat there waiting and waiting and waiting without any word from her. At 1:45p she started my hair - during which time Renee stopped to calculate the money earned of the other stylist and count out the cash for this stylist!! When she finally got back to my hair, she had no recollection of the hairstyle she worked on at our hair trial! She even asked, "did I ask you to remember anything during our wedding hair trial?" I was dumbfounded. As she began doing my hair her approach was very different than that of the trial and as a result, so was the hair style. I questioned the difference and new outcome and she became upset with me. I asked her to please check the pictures on her phone, as she took many at our trial, and she flat out refused. I'm pretty sure she deleted them. Due to Renee's lack of preparation, blatant disregard for my schedule on our wedding day and carelessness, I was over an hour and a half behind schedule. There was no cushion to fix the mistakes she made with my hair because she ran so far behind and I was forced to leave with the MESS she left on my head for my wedding day. I also didn't get to take any getting ready pictures with my bridesmaids and the photographers, because of her. My advice after this ordeal, any option is better than this one!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, On-Site Hair

I came on here to leave a rave review for Renee and her team and just finished reading the scathing review someone else left for her. I feel horrible and compelled to defend her. All I can say is there is NO WAY Renee and her team were as bad as that bride claims! She is a wonderful person and is truly AMAZING at her craft! She was referred to me for my wedding by the Otesaga of all places, which means that she HAS to be amazing when you consider an upscale venue like that is referring her exclusively to their brides! That alone speaks volumes about her! I feel so bad for Renee after reading that Bridezilla"s review, I just hope other brides don't base their decision to hire Renee on that one unfair review. The number and quality of the positive reviews she has should speak for themselves. Sadly, there will always be someone you'll never be able to please, no matter how hard you try.

Renee was incredibly professional from start to finish and takes great pride in her work. She is NOT happy unless you are, and she goes above and beyond making sure you are. Her team is equally as professional and meticulous as she is, and all of them were warm, friendly and relaxed, making me feel totally at ease. I honestly cannot recommend Timeless Salon & Studio enough and feel truly honored to be able to share my Timeless experience with all of you. You will absolutely NOT be disappointed in hiring her. She made me look like a princess, and I only wish my daughter's wedding was closer to her so I could hire her. Thank you so much, Renee, for being so helpful and great at what you do, and for being so good at keeping me calm during such a nerve wracking time. You actually did so much more than make us all beautiful, you kept me sane and calm on one of the most important days of my life, which allowed me to actually ENJOY myself, and for that I am forever grateful! ❤

Profile Picture McKenna , 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Coloring, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, Haircuts, Keratin Treatment, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Timeless Salon & Studio Pricing

220x220 sq 1381026482397 before  after 5
220x220 sq 1381026542748 before  after 6
220x220 sq 1505837859869 bridal hair

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Renee' is always busy with the ladies when we deliver wedding party flowers. It always seems like a party is going on.

As the local florist I see brides and their attendants in many capacities of their everyday life, but on their wedding day, Timless Day Spa turns everyday into flawless, natural looking beauty that would make Cinderella jealous. Their service is fantastic!

We work with Renee & Timeless Spa and Salon on a regular basis and list her services as a preferred vendor. She is prompt, professional and does great work. Our clients appreciate having the on site, day of services that Renee will provide.

Renee Dugan from Timeless Spa & Salon does an amazing job! She is prompt, professional and will work around you and your specific needs. She knows the latest styles, trends and treats all of her customers with respect. It is always a pleasure to work with her!

Timeless Spa & Salon is AWESOME! I've worked with Renee many times at various weddings and she consistently makes her brides and bridesmaids look absolutely STUNNING! The hairstyles and updos are always current and gorgeous, and the airbrushed makeup she does is flawless! She applies the perfect amount of makeup for pictures, while not making the girls look too made up or cakey. Renee is extremely professional, warm and friendly, and just wonderful to work with, and her customers ADORE her. After she leaves, I am there for the rest of the day and regularly hear the girls commenting on how much they loved her, and the job she did, not to mention all the compliments they receive throughout the day on how beautiful they look! Renee has an excellent reputation and is the ONLY hair and makeup artist I will EVER refer to my brides!

248 North Street, West Winfield, NY 13491   See On Map