About Timeless Salon & Studio

#1 for On-Location Wedding Day Hair & Makeup Services

Hi! I am Renee', the owner of Timeless Salon & Studio and a passionate Professional  Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist for over 30 years.  I experienced in the art of making people look their best! And I'm loving it!!

Timeless Salon & Studio is a Preferred Vendor for the Otesaga Resort Hotel in Cooperstown, NY.

We are dependable, detail orientated, and multi-facted professionals. Booking a professional artist that comes to your location ensures you have a stress free time getting ready with your bridal party. We work with each bride to custom create a look to suit the her style & the style of her wedding.

A makeup and hair trial can be scheduled with your artist to collaborate on the perfect look for the day. We feel makeup should enhance, not overpower. All eyes will be on you, not your makeup.

Although we're makeup artists and stylists... we go above and beyond just arriving the day of your wedding for services. We offer tips for your makeup trial "day of" prep tips, and emergency "must haves" we know you might end up needing for the day. We customize a look for your bridal party to ensure your girls look cohesive and polished. We even write a schedule for your party to keep you organized and on time.

Have a large party? Not a problem! Having a team of 4 artists means we can accommodate large parties with ease when planned in advance.

We strive to give you a stress free time during your beauty prep. We want you to focus on your friends, family and the amazing day ahead of you.

Timeless Spa & Salon (rebranded in 2015 to: Timeless Salon & Studio) is a Preferred Vendor for the Otesaga Resort Hotel in Cooperstown, NY.

We're so honored to have been awarded Weddingwire.com's Couple's Choice Award every year from 2014 to 2017!

Still have questions? I'm happy to answer them!

When contacting me, be sure to include your date, location for beauty prep service and number of people for makeup and hair.

Renee' Winne-Dugan
Lead Makeup Artist/Stylist/Owner
Timeless Salon & Studio

CONTACT INFO:

timeless248@gmail.com

www.timelesssalonandstudio.com

www.facebook.com/timelesssalonandstudio

315-822-1191

Coming Soon...OurTimeless Brides Wedding Blog.  We would love to have you included!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Makeup Trial (2)
Facials (1)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)

Renee and her team were really awesome to work with. My hair and make-up turned out even better than the initial trial and stayed beautiful all night. I received so many compliments on my hair and make-up. I've already recommended they be used again for another wedding close by. Truly in love with their work. We cannot wait to get the pictures to share with Timeless Salon and Studio.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renee went above and beyond for my wedding. At the trial, I still hadn’t quite figured out what lip shade to go with. On the day of the wedding, she brought other options she had gone out and gotten the night before that she thought I might like. I had accidentally gotten a regular manicure instead of a gel manicure a few days prior (at a different salon), and she brought her equipment to give me a gel on the day of to fix the problem. Everything came out absolutely amazing, and I appreciate working with her so much!

Profile Picture User5517365, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee did a wonderful job on my hair for my wedding day. It looked gorgeous! I LOVED it. She did four completely different styles of up-do's between myself & my wedding party and each one came out beautifully. She also did a great job on the two hair styles for the two women with shorter hair. Renee is very easy to work with, is a good listener, and is very friendly. She also works quickly and efficiently - we were able to easily stay on schedule. I would highly recommend Renee for any special-occasion hair needs!

Photo of Timeless Salon & Studio in West Winfield, NY

220x220 sq 1381026482397 before  after 5
220x220 sq 1381026542748 before  after 6
220x220 sq 1505837859869 bridal hair

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Renee' is always busy with the ladies when we deliver wedding party flowers. It always seems like a party is going on.

As the local florist I see brides and their attendants in many capacities of their everyday life, but on their wedding day, Timless Day Spa turns everyday into flawless, natural looking beauty that would make Cinderella jealous. Their service is fantastic!

We work with Renee & Timeless Spa and Salon on a regular basis and list her services as a preferred vendor. She is prompt, professional and does great work. Our clients appreciate having the on site, day of services that Renee will provide.

Renee Dugan from Timeless Spa & Salon does an amazing job! She is prompt, professional and will work around you and your specific needs. She knows the latest styles, trends and treats all of her customers with respect. It is always a pleasure to work with her!

Timeless Spa & Salon is AWESOME! I've worked with Renee many times at various weddings and she consistently makes her brides and bridesmaids look absolutely STUNNING! The hairstyles and updos are always current and gorgeous, and the airbrushed makeup she does is flawless! She applies the perfect amount of makeup for pictures, while not making the girls look too made up or cakey. Renee is extremely professional, warm and friendly, and just wonderful to work with, and her customers ADORE her. After she leaves, I am there for the rest of the day and regularly hear the girls commenting on how much they loved her, and the job she did, not to mention all the compliments they receive throughout the day on how beautiful they look! Renee has an excellent reputation and is the ONLY hair and makeup artist I will EVER refer to my brides!

Events