Alpharetta, GA 30004 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Timeless Photo Booth Co.

Are you looking for a unique and classic experience for your event? Wedding, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Corporate Event, Prom or Birthday Party, The Timeless Photo Booth offers fun and flexible packages that we guarantee will be a huge hit. Our skilled photo booth attendants will assist you in package selection and planning to help create an unforgettable event.

• The Wandering Photo Camper
Our Still Photo Screen
logo 51 681722

Photos 4 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

6 Reviews for Timeless Photo Booth Co.

Nichole · Married on 08/27/2016

Timeless Photo Booth is fantastic! I did a lot of research to find the best photo booth company for our wedding. My expectations were exceeded with Timeless Photo Booth, and all guests I talked to were impressed with the photo booth and how smoothly Jim and Cheryl ran the booth during the wedding. They even made sure to print one copy per person in each photo, which many companies do not do!

TImeless Photo Booth really seems to offer the best price for the service and product you receive. Jim and Cheryl were very responsive to all of my emails and were very helpful throughout this process.

Timeless offers a real photo booth (this seems to be more and more difficult to find, as more companies are offering alternatives to an actual booth); provides really unique and a large variety of props; allows you to personalize your photostrips as well as the booth itself; and includes a guest book with all of the photos taken during the wedding. The photo and logo quality are very good as well!

I would highly recommend anyone looking for an excellent photo booth for a very fair price with a lot of included add-ons to book Timeless Photo Booth. We cannot thank Jim and Cheryl enough for making this part of our reception go so well and helping our guests to have a great time!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Deanna · Married on 09/06/2015

This was probably my favorite part of our wedding (besides getting married of course!) I was obsessed with having a photo booth but didn't have a huge budget for it. Jim and Cheryl were awesome and worked with me to have a package that suited our price and timeline. They were set up and ready to go when their contracted time started and kept the line moving all night long. The process was extremely efficient and having two people there really made sure that everyone got at least one picture taken! Their props were some of the best I had ever seen and there was a large array of them. Even better, they don't charge extra for props like some places did. At the end of the night they had an awesome guest book ready to hand over to me and my husband and I had a great time looking over all the pictures and notes our guests had left to us. It was one of the best decisions I had made!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Kim · Married on 08/08/2015

Timeless was the best addition to our organization's holiday party! They were the ultimate professionals in all the communication, arrived exactly when they said they would, and had a beautiful setup. They had so many props! Everyone had a blast and it was a great team building activity. We will enjoy the CD of our photos for years to come. I highly recommend Timeless to anyone considering a photo booth.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Timeless Photo Booth Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for a photo booth package?
    $ 450.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 650.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?

• Alpharetta, GA, 30004 See on map
    Location of (Timeless Photo Booth Co.)