833 bridgeway, Sausalito, CA 94965 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Timeless Event Planning

Timeless Event Planning is a professional wedding and event planning company located in San Diego, California that serves couples all over the Yuma area, as well as Martha’s Vineyard on the East coast. Sandy Brooks, the owner of this passionate business, fell in love with wedding planning during an internship at Reverie Gallery in Connecticut and never looked back. Her goal is to bring your unique vision to life. Timeless Event Planning prides themselves on their attention to detail and ability to turn your ideas into a reality.

This full-service event planner offers couples Full Coordination, Month of Coordination and Day of Coordination packages. Sandy is skilled in a variety of wedding types, including destination affairs, military weddings, civil unions, eco-friendly events and more. Whether you’re planning an intimate elopement, or a lavish affair, she has you covered. Her services include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • Unlimited phone and email communication
  • Wedding website
  • Hotel room blocks
  • Setup and cleanup

Other Services
In addition to helping you plan your ceremony and reception, Sandy will also assist you with your rehearsal dinner. Additional events include:

• Proposals

Timeless Event Planning 7
  • Y

Yaneck Wasio · Married on 10/29/2018

Dream Planner!

We got to work with Sandy recently for a wedding together. We are wedding photographers and have been photographing weddings for over 10 years. There have been so many different planners we've met and worked with. Sandy stands out from any crowd.

Sandy was incredible from the moment we started exchanging emails, to the walk through before the wedding and the day of the wedding day. She is very thorough about every single detail. She was a dream vendor for us to work with! Having such a talented wedding planner makes our jobs as photographers so much easier.

Not only was the timing of the wedding day perfect, but all of the decor for the ceremony and reception were jaw dropping. Sandy really brought the couples vision to life.

We will be recommending Sandy to all of our friends and clients!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Timeless Event Planning 8
    Timeless Event Planning 9

Mona · Married on 10/11/2018

Brought my vision to life!

Let me begin by saying I am SO GLAD we decided to go with Sandy!

We battled with whether we should hire a coordinator or not and I am so glad we decided to, especially because we had a destination wedding! From the very first call we had, we knew we had made the right choice. Sandy was so warm, informative and brought in 100% at all times.

Because we were from out of town, sandy was able to recommend a number of vendors and we pretty much went with all her recommendations and we had THE dream wedding! She brought my entire vision to life and nothing was amiss. Weeks before the wedding everyone thought I was too calm for a bride, this was mostly because I had sandy in my corner. I had the most stress free wedding and nothing went wrong on our big day. My family loved Sandy as she was so easy to talk to and went out of her way to be nice! It almost felt like my best friend was planning my wedding !

Sandy, THANK YOU! You truly made our day a beautiful stress free space. We love you!

Xoxo

Sent on 11/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

One of a Kind Experience

Sandy was our day-of-coordinator and she was a blessing to have on our wedding team!!! We live in Germany and she was able to work with us with clear communication and service months ahead of the big day. We felt completely at ease and cared for the day of our wedding. She displayed: collaboration, detail orientation, organization, professional expertise, and crisis management. Ms. Brooks was thoughtful and considerate of everyone involved. At peak wedding season she still found time to get to know us personally and establish connection guaranteeing that she fulfilled our vision through to the end. At the close of our wedding my husband and I felt like we weren't only working with a business, but with an individual who genuinely supported us.

Sent on 10/31/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Ashley Strong Photography
    Ashley Strong Photography Wedding Photographers

I couldn't be more grateful to work with someone has talented as Sandy with Timeless Weddings & Events! She's so passionate, detail oriented and completely on top of it! Not to mention, she's so much fun!

• 833 bridgeway Sausalito, CA, 94965 See on map