Wilmington, DE 19804 Map · Phone number

About Timeless Entertainment

Timeless Entertainment is a mobile DJ company servicing all of Delaware, as well as the greater Philadelphia and Baltimore areas. We perform at weddings, private parties, corporate events, and any type of event in need of musical entertainment. Our mission is to not just play music for people, but to make the music compliment the atmosphere for any occasion.??

Follow Timeless Entertainment on

telogosq
104035348814713991612752163075087755845n

2 Reviews for Timeless Entertainment

Gisela · Married on 10/10/2015

Could not have asked for a better Dj. Everyone in attendance had a fabulous time. Would hire him any time I am in need of a DJ again.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Christine · Married on 05/16/2015

When we were looking for a DJ for our May wedding, we wanted someone with an open mind; someone who wanted to get to know us and our style. My brother referred Tommy for the job.

As soon as we met him, we knew right away that he was going to be PERFECT! He wanted us to send him our favorites and not so favorites. Without hesitation, he was so into our music and took it to another level. During the planning process, he was there every time I had a question through text and email. I am SURE I was asking a lot of overly concerned, unnecessary questions; but he never seemed annoyed or short. The day of, he and Anastasia came to the venue; dressed perfect for the part, smiles on their face and ready to give us a party to remember! With all my changes throughout the night, Tommy was perfectly agreeable and able to make the changes as we went along. He was upbeat and confident during the speeches and introductions. There were many hard names to pronounce, and he did flawless! Everyone was raving about the playlist all night!

I HIGHLY recommend him for events and weddings. I can’t wait to have to have another reason to have to hire him again!

THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Timeless Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones