15439 Brandt Rd, Leavenworth, KS 66048 Map · Phone number

About Time Stopper Photos

WE ARE OFFERING PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL TO LEAVENWORTH AND THE KANSAS CITY METROPOLITAN AREA. ESTABLISHED IN 2012, WE STRIVE TO OFFER GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND A CUSTOM MADE PHOTO STRIP TO MAKE US STAND OUT FROM OUR COMPETITORS. OUR BOOTH IS A SIT DOWN STYLE THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE 4 PERSONS, AND IS WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE. WE OFFER GREEN SCREEN BACKGROUND, MAKING THE POSSIBILITIES FOR THE BACKGROUND ENDLESS. WE WELCOME YOUR COMPANY LOGO, OR GRAPHICS AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. WE OFFER OUR SERVICES TO ANY INDOOR EVENT THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE OUR BOOTH. OUR BOOTH MEASURES 7FT TALL X 3FT WIDE X 7FT LONG. WE PROVIDE THE BOOTH, LOTS OF FUN PROPS, PROFESSIONAL ATTENDANT, FLASHDRIVE OF THE EVENT, AND UNLIMITED TRIPS IN THE BOOTH PER PAID SESSION. UPGRADES OF SECOND SET OF PRINTS, FLASHDRIVE OF THE CAMERA PICTURES, AND A LEATHER SCRAP BOOK FOR YOU PHOTO STRIPS ARE AVAILABLE. WE OFFER OUR SERVICES BY THE HOUR, STARTING WITH A TWO HOUR MINUMUM. PLEASE CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR A CONTRACT TO LOOK OVER. ALL BOOKINGS REQUIRE A RETAINER THAT APPLIES TO THE FINAL COST.

Follow Time Stopper Photos on

me and roseanne
img0400

8 Reviews for Time Stopper Photos

Shelly · Married on 12/05/2014

Ron and Roseanne made my daughters wedding reception so much fun with the photo booth! It was a huge hit with all of our guest. The cost is very reasonable and much lower than other photo booths. I would recommend them and would most definitely use timestoppers again. Thank you so much for wonderful service! Shelly Glander

Sent on 12/11/2014

Time Stopper Photos's reply:

Thank you Shelly for choosing our services for your Daughters Wedding Reception. I was very impressed with the well behaved children and guest that were using our Booth. Thank you again, and Congratulations.

Krista · Married on 12/05/2014

Roxanne and Ron were amazing!!! The photo booth was such a hit at our wedding and they just made it that much more fun and interesting. So many props to chose from a matching background for our wedding theme. I couldn't have asked for more!!!! Thank you so much for making our day that much more special. <3 Mr. & Mrs. LeManske

Sent on 12/13/2014

Time Stopper Photos's reply:

My wife and I were very happy to provide our services at your reception. Thank you for your kind words.

Jackie · event on 09/20/2014

Very professional company! Owner worked diligently with us come up with a design that was spectacular. Many props to choose from and everyone had a fantastic time due to the photo booth. Can't wait to use them again.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Time Stopper Photos's reply:

Thank you Jackie for choosing us for Casey's party. I appreciate your review.
    Thanks.