Saint Louis, MO 63125 Map · Phone number

About Time haven Events

Hello past, current and future clients.

Welcome to my portfolio.

My name is Temilade Agboola (Temi for short) and my journey into the makeup artistry industry was a surprise to me, but it was a pleasant surprise. I am an Engineer by profession and as such most people would not expect my interest to ever be in beauty especially in comparison to my personality but like they say people can surprise you and I definitely have surprised not only myself but everyone around me. I have found a second passion in makeup artistry and I am so glad I did. I am not formally trained in makeup artistry but I am currently enlarging my knowledge about the art of makeup by attending as many classes I possibly can. I am also in the process of working with trained and seasoned makeup artists in my area because I am a firm believer of being a constant student of your trade (you can never know too much).

I am friendly, kind, easy going and very teachable, I do everything in my power to listen to my clients concerns and choices, both spoken and unspoken, to ensure they are getting exactly what they had in mind.

I am confident in my skills but like I said earlier I am also honing my skills with the choices am making and I am confident that anyone that sits in my chair will be satisfied with the outcome of their makeup look.

Let this page serve as a way for you to get a glimpse into my work whether it be glamorous, natural, dramatic or anything in between.

image11
eye

Time haven Events FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 7