PO Box 26234, Collegeville, PA 19426 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Tim Williams Band

I’m a Philadelphia-based Singer/Songwriter who has shared the stage with the Goo Goo Dolls, Of Monsters and Men, Gin Blossoms, Spin Doctors, Better Than Ezra, Joshua Radin, Howie Day, Weezer and more. In addition to playing over 300 acoustic dates all over the country each year, I also perform at corporate events and weddings as a DJ or with my band (Tim Williams Band): Ceremonies, Cocktail Hours, First Dances, Dinner Music and Receptions. I’m fully equipped with professional / high-end sound gear, dance floor lighting, top quality DJ services and equipment as well as a full 7-piece band option. My goal is to provide worry-free musical services for your special day. Whether my contribution is simply playing acoustic for your ceremony or handling your wedding music from start to finish, I will work with you every step of the way to customize the music selections, timeline, vibe, etc. to ensure that you have the perfect day - the wedding of your dreams.

Follow Tim Williams Band on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Philly Keys

56 Reviews for Tim Williams Band

• Jessica

Jessica M. · Married on 02/20/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

From start to finish the communication, contracting, and payment process was easy. The wedding music and reception music was absolutely amazing! It was so good it was hard to believe. My guests were over the moon happy.

Sent on 02/22/2021

Tim Williams Band's reply:

Thanks Jessica :) You made our job easy by having a clear vision for your day. Thanks for having us and don't be a stranger! Hope to see you and Jason down the road :)

Rachel S. · Married on 02/03/2021

Tim Williams made our wedding so special!

My husband and I hired Tim Williams for our 3.14.20 wedding and we were so happy with that decision! Throughout the whole process, Tim was responsive, thoughtful and offered a lot of options. He and his saxophonist Rob were excellent during our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and first dances. Tim even learned our first dance song, recorded his version of it and sent it to us ahead of time along with our parents' dance songs. Having live music was something we wanted at our wedding, but we couldn't do a full band. Tim Williams offered the best of both worlds and DJed the dancing portion of the evening. All our guests loved his and Rob's performances! Thank you for adding such a special touch to our wedding!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/14/2020

Guests couldn't stop raving!

When I started my vendor search, I knew I wanted acoustic music for cocktail hour and a dj for dancing at the reception. Every acoustic musician I found looked good in reviews, but when I listened to samples I was never impressed...until I found Tim. AND he could do both cocktail hour singing and switch into dj mode for the reception. My fiance and I watched some video clips and then went to see him play live, we were so excited to have found him. He was also very affordable compared to many other music vendors, but sounded far better!

Then Covid hit and we had to postpone. This was followed by having to move to plan C by downsizing and finding a new venue two weeks before the wedding. Tim was so flexible and adjusted to all of the changes, even going so far as to refuse part of our payment because we were having a smaller event. He did not have to do that, some of our other vendors certainly were not willing to compromise on pricing, let alone be the one to suggest it. Besides being an amazing musician, he's a good person.
    We ended up downsizing from 150 guests to 21 for a simple sit down dinner because of Covid. We switched gears to have Tim play acoustic the whole night as background music. My sister-in-law requested a song to slow dance with her grandfather to. This somehow ended up with all of us dancing and Tim ran with it and kept playing dance music. We had so much fun! It was honestly as much fun as I've had dancing at huge weddings and even better because it was live music. Everyone kept asking where we found Tim and were so impressed. The night wouldn't have been the same without him there setting the atmosphere. I would recommend him to anyone looking for music to make their big day even more magical!!

Sent on 09/26/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tim Williams Band FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 0 - $ 0
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 0 - $ 0
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    MC
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Classic Rock
    Country
    Dance
    Folk
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Cocktail Hour Music
    MC
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Fog Machine
    Gobo Projector
    Microphones

• PO Box 26234 Collegeville, 19426 See on map
    Location of (Tim Williams Band)