PO Box 26234, Collegeville, PA 19426 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Tim Williams Band

I'm a Philadelphia-based Singer/Songwriter who has shared the stage with the Goo Goo Dolls, Of Monsters and Men, Gin Blossoms, Spin Doctors, Better Than Ezra, Joshua Radin, Howie Day, Weezer and more. In addition to playing over 300 acoustic dates all over the country each year, I also perform at corporate events and weddings as a DJ or with my band (Tim Williams Band): Ceremonies, Cocktail Hours, First Dances, Dinner Music and Receptions. I'm fully equipped with professional / high-end sound gear, dance floor lighting, top quality DJ services and equipment as well as a full 7-piece band option. My goal is to provide worry-free musical services for your special day. Whether my contribution is simply playing acoustic for your ceremony or handling your wedding music from start to finish, I will work with you every step of the way to customize the music selections, timeline, vibe, etc. to ensure that you have the perfect day - the wedding of your dreams.

Follow Tim Williams Band on

52 Reviews for Tim Williams Band

• Catherine

Catherine Trentini · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Tim Williams Band - The Best Ever

Tim Williams Band made our wedding night! We love music, so we wanted to make sure that the band understood our vision: a bit nontraditional wedding, celebratory (no sit-down dinner) kind of a night. Tim and his crew made it happen. From the father / daughter dance to Guns n Roses to Amy Winehouse, Adele and The Rolling Stones the music just got better and better throughout the night. The vocals are INSANE and the acoustic duo at cocktail hour was a major hit. Tim has great energy and is very easy to work with. He had awesome recommendations, set lists and the options are really endless with this talented group. We danced the entire night and the music was one of the most memorable parts for our guests. We will definitely travel to see the band play, have parties with them in the future and would recommend 1000x over.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Traci

Traci Lowenthal · Getting married on 07/18/2020

In the streets of key west florida

A happy accident to stumble upon The Tim Williams Band in Key West, Florida. Just wow. These guy are not only amazing musically, they are downright kind. We literally went to see another band at another venue. that band was on break, so we wandered to The Hog;s Breath and found TWB. They are amazing. I've been been married 18 years, but if I could, they would absolutely be our wedding band. They know every song you could ever want, are friendly and able to handle a crowd and genuinely seem to enjoy both the music AND interacting with folks (even the ones that drank too much!). This is a band of excellent professional musicians having a great time and genuinely enjoying providing entertainment. They will keep your 19 year old sousing and 80 year old aunt happy. HIRE THEM!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Smith · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Must hire, the absolute best!

Tim and his band were absolutely amazing and more than exceeded my expectations. Pre-wedding, Tim brought us into his studio for a fun preview experience. After we booked the band, Tim was always quick to respond, accommodated any of our requests or customization and was easy and fun to work with. At the actual wedding the band was unreal. Tim learned all new songs for my bridal party and me to walk down the aisle to; during cocktail hour the band even incorporated an antique Steinway piano the venue had displayed in the 18th century mansion; and during the reception the band was unbelievable! I had many guests come up to me throughout the night asking where I found Tim Williams Band and am still getting questions and compliments to this day. Thank you so much Tim Williams Band for making our wedding day such a blast! If I can convince my husband to throw a vowel renewal party 10 years down the line, you are hired.

Sent on 12/22/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tim Williams Band FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 0 - $ 0
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 0 - $ 0
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    MC
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Classic Rock
    Country
    Dance
    Folk
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Cocktail Hour Music
    MC
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Fog Machine
    Gobo Projector
    Microphones

• PO Box 26234 Collegeville, 19426 See on map
    Location of (Tim Williams Band)