2806 N FM 3549, Rockwall, TX 75087 Map · Phone number

About Tim Watson Photography

Marriages are forever, but your wedding is only one day. Make sure you remember it!

We want to help you remember your day just the way it happened for many years to come. In fact, it is our hope that the images and albums we create with you will be handed down through the generations. Our focus is on documenting your day from the smallest details on your dress and in your flowers all the way to the largest events like the cutting of the cake and bouquet toss. Your happiness is our goal, and that shows in the reviews on this site as well as on our website. Take a moment to contact us and let us know what you would like to see in your photography package. We guarantee you will love our work.

Follow Tim Watson Photography on

Bryant083ed
IMG6646ed

22 Reviews for Tim Watson Photography

Tiffany · Married on 11/17/2012

Tim Watson is amazing :) he's personable, flexible, and open to your suggestions/requests! He gets all the perfect shots and sends them back to you in a timely manner!

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2012

Tim is an amazing photographer who was definitely on top of things at my wedding. He was always following my husband and I, making sure to get all the right shots. Every photograph was perfection.
    He is worth every penny.

Amy · Married on 05/12/2012

From the moment I emailed Tim he got back to me with a special package which accommodated exactly what we were looking for and needed. He was super helpful and so flexible. Absolutely loved our engagements, he is so creative and i received so many compliments! I also changed the date of my bridals sort of last minute and he just always had the attitude to just go with the flow. Would use him again in a heartbeat for any other pictures I wanted to have done.

Tim Watson Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount

• Grand Traditions
    Grand Traditions Banquet Halls

GT is excited to endorse this vendor. They are excellent at what they do. We feel they give the Bride a great service at a great cost.

• LoveNotes
    LoveNotes Wedding Officiants

Without a doubt, Time Watson Photography is one of the finest in the industry. Not enough superlatives to describe the quality of service you will receive.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Tim Watson Photography to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 2806 N FM 3549 Rockwall, 75087 See on map