Tim Moore Studios

Riverton, UT View map Visit website
   1 review
$2,100 Most Popular Price

$2,100 Most Popular Price

Tim Moore Studios is a wedding videography and photography service based in Riverton, Utah. Catering to couples throughout Salt Lake City and beyond, this passionate team of artists can preserve all the precious moments of your special day. Their tight-knit collective of artists uses their talents to create timeless mementos that you and your loved ones can cherish for a lifetime.

Tim Moore Studios works closely with each client to create a curated wedding experience. This way, they can faithfully tell your love story with an authentic approach. They provide photography, videography, and hybrid services, along with graphic design packages upon request. To ensure your full satisfaction, this team also offers client revisions, creating a truly tailored wedding film of your special day. As an added experience, these professionals can also provide drone footage of your long-awaited event. We are now offering live streaming service for those of your family and friends who might not be able to make the event.
We can also extend you 90 days to pay off your wedding.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2100

Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
    Elaena Married on 07/23/2021

Fair price and professional

We had to hire a videographer for a wedding and he responded within an hour with professionalism. He showed up right on time and got some fun footage.

Deals

Team

Tim Moore
Tim Moore
Owner

Lifelong photographer… turned my passion into my profession about 8 years ago. When I shot my first wedding, I came away with a feeling of gratitude. I had just been apart of something so special. I was given a front row seat to a ceremony of love. From that day on all I ever wanted to do was shoot weddings. I transitioned into shooting with video because I felt I could capture more of the moments of the special day and create digital memories that will last a lifetime.

Riverton Riverton, UT, 84065
Location of (Tim Moore Studios)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding