About Tim Maynard, Classical Guitar

The intimacy of the guitar, playing the music you love.

If you're looking for that final touch to go with the perfect attire, the romantic setting and the beautiful flowers, the classical guitar is it. I have helped countless couples craft their ceremony to fit their distinctive style. Whether it's helping the happy couple choose classic pieces for a traditional wedding or make new arrangements of their favorite songs for something more contemporary, I want to help make this most important day one to cherish forever. As a soloist, I have the portability to play outside (even amplified with a battery powered amp so everyone can hear this beautiful instrument).  I can make sure the music lasts right up to last step to the altar by following the action of the procession. No recording can do that.  Working with some of my fine talented colleagues, the guitar is paired beautifully with flute, violin, cello, soprano saxophone or voice. You can expect nothing but exceptional performance and professionalism.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Microphones (3)
Violin (1)
Reception (1)
Music During Breaks (1)

Tim was easy to work with, responsive, and he went above and beyond to accommodate my musical selections. We opted for a guitar/cello duo, and our wedding day music was absolutely beautiful! Not only did our guests comment about our wonderful ceremony musicians, but having Tim play my specially selected music made my walk down the aisle the most magical moment of the day. I would highly recommend Tim!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Tim was very accommodating, personable, professional, and I can't say enough how lucky we feel he performed for our wedding. And it was a performance. We requested mostly classical latin based music and he was able to include many genres including fado in his repertoire. Without question I would highly recommend Tim. Muito obrigada! Karen and Fernando

Profile Picture Karen, 5/27/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1301493073224 hof2009
220x220 sq 1319557088444 celestandtim

32 VIDEOS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Tim creates beautiful music for your beautiful day! And he a kind and organized person.

Tim is an excellent musician! He is among the most friendly and helpful of the musicians I know.

642 Hilliard Street, Suite 1203, Manchester, CT 06042   See On Map
860-866-5697 (phone)
Tim Maynard, Classical Guitar is a wedding musician from Manchester, CT servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Connectict, Hudson Valley, and New England. Tim Maynard, Classical Guitar is a professional guitarist that has been part of the finer wedding industry since 1991 specializing in ceremony and cocktail hour music.