PO Box 813312, Smyrna, GA 30081 Map · Phone number

About Tim Duncan Events

We are a full service wedding planning and event design company serving the Atlanta area and worldwide destinations.  We create not just events but one-of-a-kind luxury experiences that produce a lifetime of memories for every couple we have the honor to work with.  Our goal is to help couples who have flourishing careers and active social lives and are struggling to find time to plan their dream wedding.  Our clients want a stress-free wedding experience that is tailored to their personality and style, all while impressing their guests, and creating a lifetime of memories.

Tim Duncan Events style is very unconventional.   No two events are ever alike, in that each event is unique to the personality and style of each couple.  Tim Duncan Events specialty is implementing their Six Step Wedding Planning System while intertwining all five senses to create a seamless, spectacular event.   Every single detail is an important feature of your wedding…from the themed passport style invitations for a destination wedding, to the smell of fresh peonies with the perfect shade of pink, to the Chilean sea bass seared to perfection, to the sapphire blue signature cocktails, to even creating a surprise flash mob dance scene!

You deserve to have an amazing unforgettable wedding!  Allow Tim Duncan Events to take the burden of planning such an important event off your shoulders, and put our team of experts to work in order to craft a flawless, beautifully crafted event that will fulfill your wildest dreams.

Do you want to learn more on how Tim Duncan Events can make your wedding dreams come true?  I invite you to sign up for my complimentary Get Acquainted Consultation.  During this complimentary consultation, you can tell me about your vision and what excites you and your fiancé about your wedding!   I can't wait to hear from you!

Timeesha

Click here to gain access to our FREE E-book, "10 Simple Ways to Create a Luxury Wedding without the Celebrity Price-Tag!"

Follow Tim Duncan Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Jimmeh Event Management
176timduncan
menyaCopy

3 Reviews for Tim Duncan Events

Monica · Married on 05/19/2012

I got married on May 19th, 2012 and I am just getting back from my honeymoon. I had to write this review because I have to tell the world how amazing my wedding was! My wedding was coordinated by Tim Duncan Events, and I just want to say, they exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds! Every detail of my wedding was perfect. I had a garden wedding and the grounds looked like something out of a hollywood movie. The food was delightful, and all of my guest are still talking about how beautiful everything was. I must admit I was a little bit of a bridezilla, but my coordinator Timeesha was so professional and patient with me, she understood what I was going thru. She made our special day, the best day of my life!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2011

I am so grateful to Tim & her team for everything they did to make my special day beautiful and seamless. I manage a salon & am a full-time student, adding wedding planning to those titles just makes me want to crawl under a rock and hide. I wanted to have a wedding that was unique & meaningful but I had no clue where to begin and really no spare time to orchestrate a ceremony. She listened to exactly what our ideas were and had a lot of insight as to exactly how to execute those things. She is a true professional and an artist. She has given me and my husband a really beautiful memory that we can share for the rest of our lives. I will continue to use her in the future!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Zeudi · Married on 09/19/2009

Thank you so much for all of your hard work during my wedding. You gave me everything that I asked for and more. I love your vision, your style and your attention to detail. I could not have asked for a more wonderful day! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Tim Duncan Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

• PO Box 813312 Smyrna, 30081 See on map
    Location of (Tim Duncan Events)