Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sea & Sky Films

Sea & Sky Films is based in Atlanta, Georgia. We make wedding cinematic highlight films, full length wedding documentaries, save the date films and super 8mm wedding films all over the country. If you're looking for a professional, fun, cinematography group to capture and edit your event in a way you will never forget, you've come to the right place.

Looking for your standard wedding videographer? Then we're probably not the right choice for you. We put our heart and soul into every wedding film we produce.

Although based out of Atlanta, we're quite mobile and able to travel nationally and internationally.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Knoxville

Follow Sea & Sky Films on

14 Reviews for Sea & Sky Films

0.6

My family hired sea and sky productions to film my baby sisters wedding. We had used them in the past and had been mostly pleased.
However this time it was a completely different story. The owner, Tim had been informed and hired for this event ONE year in advance. One month before the wedding he informed us that he would not be available due to a family event. In his place he sent two of his employees. Both of whom did not seem to have the expertise exhibited by Tim. They were not available and were difficult to find at important moments.
All of that is fine and was forgotten
Until My sister got a call from the Tim 3 weeks after her wedding that something had gone missing (not specifying what). He then proceeded to ask for contact information of the vendors and the venue itself.
A week after this the owner asked to Skype my sister and explained to her what went missing was a hard drive. This hard drive contained the entire footage of my sisters wedding.
So basically one of the most important times in her life has no documentation.
As a family member I attended this event feeling completely at ease - knowing that it was being recorded by professionals. I wasn't taking cell phone pictures and videos at every turn because I was under the impression that this was handled. What Sea and Sky did was UTTERLY and COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL!
Please be warned and do not waste your time hiring them for your event.

Profile Picture Syeda , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tim with sea and sky films was our favorite wedding vendor. He did a great job capturing the highlights of the event as well as the emotions. We loved working with him and would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture User4974401, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wow is all I can say about Tim Cofield! Tim is great to work and is very professional! Tim captured moments of our wedding that we can forever look back at and cherish! Some parts of the wedding we didn't even know Tim was getting the shot and its great to see our natural reaction!! Again, I would HIGHLY recommend Tim and his team! Spectacular work!! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Christa, 10/20/12, 1 Review