Tiki Weddings by Tailgateville

905 Jan Mar Ct. #C, Clermont, FL 34715 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Tiki Weddings by Tailgateville

Complete Outdoor Tropical Wedding/Rehearsel Dinner

We provide complete outdoor tropical wedding packages for groups of 2 to 200. Thatched roof umbrella tables, Tiki Bars, DJ/Karaoke, BBQ Catering, Steel Drum players, Decorations, Linens, Centerpieces, Portable Restroom Trailer w/ A/C. Perfect for rehearsel dinners too. Packages start from $2500.00

For more information about Tiki Weddings by Tailgateville please call Ashley 352.551.8774 or email: g8torash04@hotmail.com

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://static.weddingwire.com/static/js/widgets/contactMe.js"></script><div id="ww-contact-me" class="ww-reset ww-contact-me-widget"><div id='ww-contact-me-content-box' class='ww-contact-me-blue-box'><div class='ww-contact-me-heading'>CONTACT US</div><div class='ww-contact-me-row'><div class='ww-contact-me-blue-text'>Loading...</div></div></div><div class='ww-footer'><a target="_blank" href="https://www.weddingwire.com" title="Weddings, Wedding Planning, Wedding Websites, Wedding Venues">Provided by WeddingWire</a></div></div><script type="text/javascript"><!--
WeddingWire.ensureInit(function() {WeddingWire.contactMeInit({"divId":"ww-contact-me", "vendor_id":"98d26b6848c0ea0a", "location":true, "message":true});});
--></script>