San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Tiffany Monday & Team

Tiffany and her award winning beauty dream team, beautify brides for their walk down the aisle! On location wedding hair and makeup, servicing San Diego and Temecula. We offer an array beauty services including airbrush makeup, clip-in hair extentions, and extra touchup hours on the day of the wedding to keep you looking fresh all day long. Our goal is to give you an exceptional experience from beginning to end, and to exceed your bridal beauty expectations! Please go to our website www.tiffanymonday.com to see addtional information, and to learn more about our services! Check out or amazing reviews, and awards!

384tiffanykelen
anderson05

• Videos 1

86 Reviews for Tiffany Monday & Team

Emily · Married on 10/24/2015

While wedding planning, I happened to meet Brenna. She introduced Tiffany Monday and was very helpful to describe the services they provided. I ended up booking Brenna to do hair services for five ladies on the day of my wedding.

I met Brenna for the first time for our trial run through. Her happy and easy-going personality made me feel very comfortable. She was super attentive and knowledgeable. She saw a few photos of what I was looking for and was able to try on two different styles during the trial run.

On the morning of the wedding, Brenna arrived on time to the venue and was able to follow the schedule for hair very closely. All the bridesmaids and mother of the bride and groom were happy with the results. My bridal hair was exactly the way I imagined and looked great! The style held up through hours of photos, dancing, and having fun. I would highly recommend Brenna. Her professionalism and talents are amazing!

Carrie · Married on 12/20/2014

I am an Asian bride ,who just married in Dec, 2014 and had Tiffany as my stylist. She is super nice and helpful ! I love worked with her as she is very professional and very easy to work with. We had a great time in preview section and she did exactly what I hope to have. And she also gave me some suggestions and tips which were very helpful to me.I had a morning wedding and she showed up on-time at 7:30 am, which I remained thankful for the early service. Compare with my friends' experience with other stylist, I think Tiffany is the best!

Karyn · Married on 12/20/2014

My hair and makeup consultant was Jenny. I met with her for my trial and was more than pleased to have chosen to book with Tiffany Monday! Jenny was an absolute doll who made me feel comfortable and free to share with her what I envisioned for my wedding day look. I wanted the whole glamour package and she delivered flawlessly and with expert precision!
    As part of getting a better perspective, she asked me questions about our wedding so that she had an overall idea of the kind of wedding, traditions, and style we were having so that she could also create a look that was complimenting. She was a joy to talk to and a pleasure to know. There is a certain level of familiarity and compatibility you should have with someone who is going to make sure you look your best for one of the most important days of your life, and jenny nailed it! I trust her with not only my look but for my mom and bridesmaid's hair and makeup look as well. We looked and felt so glamorous and beautiful!
    I am more than happy with my choice to book with Tiffany Monday, and I am so blessed and grateful to have Jenny as an essential piece of our dream come true wedding!

Tiffany Monday & Team FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 50

• MIRROR MIRROR BEAUTY
    MIRROR MIRROR BEAUTY Wedding Hair & Makeup

I am always recommending Tiffany for my clients' wedding hair! I've had her do my own hair several times and find her very talented. She is professional and thorough, and a master with incorporating extensions if you're considering some extra volume for your style. Several of my clients started coming to her regularly for their color and cuts also after their trial, because they liked her so much!

• Hoffmann Photographer
    Hoffmann Photographer Wedding Photographers

Tiffany has been a great vendor to work with here in Orange County. She is professional, respectful and GREAT with hair. I worked with her recently in Laguna Beach and will work with her again this summer at the Hyatt Huntington Beach. Looking forward to it! If anyone has any questions feel free to connect with me through www.hoffmannphotographer.com.

• Carrie Goff
    Carrie Goff Wedding Planners

Tiffany is so great with all my clients and has such attention to detail. I would definitley say any bride that works with her will be happy with the services she brides.

• San Diego, 92101 See on map
    9496975440 (Other Phone Number)