Tiffany Lantz Photography

Enola, PA View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Tiffany Lantz Photography is a wedding photography company based in Enola, Pennsylvania. Owner Tiffany Lantz specializes in providing natural documentary-style wedding photography that captures the genuine essence of iconic love stories. With a flair for organic visual storytelling, she works to shape your individuality into timeless keepsakes of one of your greatest milestones.

Tiffany strives to be more than just another wedding vendor but a reliable source of support from the beginning. As a photographer with an eye for fleeting details, she understands the importance of making the most of every moment—from the first booking to that faithful debut. With Tiffany Lantz Photography, you can avail of many services such as:

• A second photographer
  • Wedding portraits
  • Custom engraved USB and keepsake box
  • Hand-edited, color-corrected images
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Tiffany Lantz
Tiffany Lantz
Owner & Photographer

Hi friend! I'm Tiffany, the owner & photographer at Tiffany Lantz Photography. I am based in Harrisburg, PA and ready to travel!

I provide documentary style wedding photography for those who break traditions, value the in-between moments, and embrace the perfectly imperfect.

On your wedding day, I will take a photojournalistic, non-intrusive, emotion-focused approach. I am there to tell your story, including the big moments, little moments, and everything in between.

I am always looking for the details and allow your day to unfold organically. This doesn’t mean we won’t take family formals or any other must-have photos. I’m not afraid to do what I need to do to get the right shot, but I pride myself on being non-intrusive and it’s a big part of what makes working with me different. I wholeheartedly believe in embracing the perfectly imperfect. The real moments.

The most important thing to remember on your wedding day is to be present in each moment and trust that you know these memories will be captured. Your day goes by so fast. The food will be eaten, the flowers will wilt. Your photos are forever. This is why it is so important to work with a photographer you trust & vibe with.

I believe love is love, I'm a lover of chai tea, true crime podcasts, and plants. In my free time, I might be on a walk with my dogs, doing yoga in front of my TV, testing out a new recipe, or beating my fiancé at Mario Kart.

I believe in serving my couples and I ensure that I am always there for you. I don’t want to be “just another vendor”. I want to create a memorable, positive experience from the very beginning. That includes being available anytime you have a question (about the timeline, what to include for your detail photos, non-traditional ideas, or anything else you can imagine.), working with you up to the wedding day finalizing details (and beyond), getting you a drink of water the day of, making sure you’re comfortable and we’re doing what makes you happy.

Enola Enola, PA, 17025
Location of (Tiffany Lantz Photography)

Tiffany Lantz Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tiffany Lantz Photography include in the starting price?

Tiffany Lantz Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Tiffany Lantz Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tiffany Lantz Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Tiffany Lantz Photography offer?

Tiffany Lantz Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Tiffany Lantz Photography offer?

Tiffany Lantz Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tiffany Lantz Photography offer for wedding events?

Tiffany Lantz Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding