Ewa Beach, HI 96706 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About tiers of joy

At Tiers of Joy we pride ourselves on our very special wedding cakes. We create our cakes with your personalities in mind, whether it be traditional, modern, contemporary, elegant, quirky, or just plain fun! We will create exactly what you are looking for.

We know that your wedding day is the most important day of your life, and we want to be a part of that by supplying you with a beautiful and special wedding cake that your guests will be talking about for years to come, and all at the most competitive rates.

Pastry chef, Leigh Heggie, will meet with you personally to discuss your requirements and help to custom create the cake of your dreams!

We believe a wedding cake should taste even better than it looks. We ensure this by only using premium natural ingredients like fresh fruit and cream, Tahitian vanilla, Belgium chocolate, and all butter frostings.

TiersofJoy1
TiersofJoy
tiersofjoy2

17 Reviews for tiers of joy

Hilda · Married on 06/23/2016

it was beautiful and delicious. the delivery was prompt and they provided us with a piece of edible artwork. Cake flavor: vanilla bean & raspberries and cream. very quick to reply by email and very professional.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Vanessa · Married on 12/18/2015

Tiers of Joy was recommended to us from our photographers! They did a wonderful job when it came to communication and confirming the designs for both bride and groom's cakes! My cake was a 3 tiers extra wide with crystal banding and cascading white cymbidiums orchids. The Groom's cake was a 10 inch cake New Orleans Saints inspired cake with fleur di lis emblem on gold. We added the helmet which we purchased separately. My cake was very simple and elegant, just like I wanted it. Our flavors were raspberry chocolate truffle for the bridal cake and lemon zest with lilikoi filling for the grooms cake. Both cakes tasted wonderful (our guests loved them as well!) Overall, the favorite was my husband's cake. He chose his favorite football team to inspire the design and everyone loved it (very unique). The pricing was very well within our range and the delivery and set-up were included. Thank you, Tiers of Joy for working with us all the way from Texas!

Sent on 03/04/2016
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 02/15/2015

I found Tiers of Joy through Pinterest (Leigh makes some beautiful looking cakes) and fell in love with the description for the Tropical Tango cake. Since I was planning my Hawaii wedding from afar, I couldn't do a taste test but I trusted previous reviewers and went ahead and booked Leigh's services for our big day. We were able to agree on a design that fit my budget and vision. On the day of my wedding, Leigh delivered the cake on time and it looked exactly as described. The taste was unbelievable. I can't stop thinking about this cake! Everyone raved about it. Luckily we had some leftover to eat the day after the wedding. We're hoping to come back to Hawaii next year for our one-year anniversary and would love to order a replica of the cake to enjoy again.

Sent on 03/31/2015