206 S 400 W, Payson, UT 84651 Map · Phone number

About Tiered Expressions

Cooking has been a passion of mine since about the age of 8. I began my culinary career cooking eggs in every imaginable way. My family ate more eggs than any person should consume and I'm sure many were less than palatable. Since then I have owned and operated my own catering business, attended culinary school in New York City where I specialized in baking and pastry, decorated cakes professionally in New York, and have even been featured in a New York bridal magazine. Now I am a chef instructor at a culinary school here in Utah as well as owning my own cake artistry business. I love the challenges that each new cake design brings and look forward to creating many more.

fix
mg915
06 2217 45 35395
121913172
1219131720
fix
mg915

17 Reviews for Tiered Expressions

PERFECT is the only word I can describe my cakes I ordered for my wedding! I wish I could upload photos because I could never describe how perfect they were! I ordered my wedding cake and grooms cake. Not only was it the most delicious cake IT LOOKED PERFECT! I'm talking Pinterest worthy, perfect! I ordered a Nintendo console for my husbands groom cake and it looked exactly how I imagined! You will be so happy if you book with them!

Karlie · Married on 03/14/2015

I ordered a cake and cake-pops. They were so delicious and everyone loved them. I would highly recommend Tiered Expressions and will definitely be using them again in the future.

Loved that she did a custom cake designed to look like a stack of books for me that was beautiful and tasted delicious. I definitely recommend them for wedding cakes.

Tiered Expressions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Local