Tie the Knot

Fredericksburg, TX View map

Tie the Knot Wedding and Event planning and Photo Booth! has been "pulling strings" since 2004. We offer a Full Service Event planning and Photo Booth services for local and surrounding counties. Our main focus is to make your wedding day or special event a memorable one.

With over ten years of event planning experience you can trust Josephine Sokoloff, owner of Tie the Knot to pull the strings together by working with skilled, talented and professional vendors that pay attention to detail. We help brides with every aspect of planning from the beginning to the end.

Our goal is to give you the wedding you deserve and have dreamed about. Your wedding should reflect your personality and style all within your budget. Whether it is a ballroom bash or a garden wedding Tie the Knot is here to help make your dream day come true.

You Tie the Knot, We pull the strings!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jack Married on 02/25/2017
    If you are lucky enough to get Josie, go for it - she was awesome to us, especially since we only gave her a few months to put the wedding together. Always polite, flexible, and truly competent, our event never would have been so great without Josie!
    Desiree Married on 11/25/2016
    Tie the Knot was a critical part of our wedding day--Josie made sure that all the little details were executed just as we had planned. It really made our day so much better to know that Josie managed all the vendors, making sure timelines were met perfectly, and ensuring that every detail was in place. Josie is SUPER organized. She was so easy to work with and seemed to think of everything. I give Tie the Knot 5 stars and my highest review! Thanks Josie for helping make our wedding perfect!
    Roxanne Married on 10/09/2016
    The perfect combination of personality, creativity and getting the job done! I could not have had my dream wedding without Josie by my side. Appointments were set for me. Professional vendors recommended. Recommendations easily provided even when in a pickle. I loved how honest I could be with her even when I didn't want to move forward with something. Do yourself a favor and choose Tie the Knot for your wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

DIANA RASH photography DIANA RASH photography Wedding Photographers

Josie is a great person to work with, if you like some one who is calm and relax and gets the job done, then Josie (tie the Knot) is the way to go! She makes sure every detail and every time line is met with a smile on at all times. I recommend Josie for you next event and I look forward to working with her again!

San Antonios Best DJ.com San Antonios Best DJ.com Wedding DJs

Josie and her team is a great team to be with. When a bride doesn't hire a wedding planner I (as a DJ) have to help the bride before the wedding, and during the wedding. But, photographers don't DJ weddings at the same time, do they? It is so much better to have a professional like Josie to help the bride have a stress free wedding, and let the DJ; DJ the music. Josie is a very experienced wedding planner, and has a huge team to do a small, or large wedding.

Haute Weddings Haute Weddings Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of developing a professional friendship with Josie Sokoloff of Tie The Knot. I have a great respect for her and the way she does business. She is extremely passionate about coordinating weddings, finding her brides the best value and carries herself with integrity. She is true blue.

Fredericksburg Fredericksburg, TX, 78624

By appointment only*
Location of (Tie the Knot)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding