3936 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Map · Phone number

About Tidewater Disc Jockeys

From formal wedding receptions to backyard parties, our disc jockeys bring personality and fun to your event. Tidewater DJs will work with you to customize every aspect of your event from musical preference to style of attire. We want YOU to have it the way YOU want it! From beginning to end, our Event Specialists will assist you in making your function something your friends, family or coworkers will be talking about for years to come!

Follow Tidewater Disc Jockeys on

IMG1343
dfb74b546ea14a00 1291072207661 DSC01078

25 Reviews for Tidewater Disc Jockeys

Cindy · Married on 07/20/2013

Rex was an outstanding, personable, crowd-friendly DJ. He made our wedding reception flow well and very fun. He has great ideas that are executed smoothly. Thank you, Rex!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Cindy · Married on 10/13/2012

Rex of Tidewater Disc Jockeys was the BEST! He kept the party moving at just the right pace. He worked with my daughter and son-n-law so they would have just the type of wedding reception they wanted...and they did. Everyone (including the 80+ year olds) danced and had a great time right up to the end. Even the Williamsburg Winery was very, very impressed with Rex- and they see a lot of DJs. I also appreciated that we could understand him on the microphone and that he helped take movies for us. We will use Rex again for my second daughter's wedding this spring.

Sent on 10/20/2012

Kathleen · Married on 08/11/2012

Rex did an awesome job at my wedding. I had many guest tell me I had the best wedding DJ they ever experienced. Rex let me know when everything was going to happen and even brought me water when we were taking pictures outside. Having Rex there made for a very stress free reception for my husband and I. I can't say enough good things about my reception music and our experience with Tidewater Disc Jockeys.

Sent on 08/25/2012

Tidewater Disc Jockeys FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Sincerely Yours Baked Goods
    Sincerely Yours Baked Goods Wedding Cakes

Great music for your special day. They will provide the most entertaining sounds for your guests. Everyone will have a great time!

• Thomas Sanderson Photography
    Thomas Sanderson Photography Wedding Photographers

Rex is great! I've worked with him at several weddings and he always keeps the dance floor crowded!

• 3936 Virginia Beach Blvd Virginia Beach, 23452 See on map