1521 Pacific Ave, Capitol Heights, MD 20743 Map · Phone number

About Tickled Pink Event

Tickled Pink" was founded in 2005 to help couples realize their dream of having an intimate experience with breath taking results, a memorable occasion that you will cherish for a lifetime. Here at "Tickled Pink" we have an eye for details. I have experience working with over 100 couples and know that every bride and groom is unique and deserve specific attention. I will seek to reflect your personality, lifestyle, family traditions, and spiritual beliefs into your special day, making it your own.

We believe that your Wedding Day is the 1st days of a wonderful life together, why not start it off with a BIG CELEBRATION!!!!!!!

Follow Tickled Pink Event on

2 Reviews for Tickled Pink Event

April · Married on 11/20/2010

Hi,

Mrs.Burwell

Thank you for everything, you made my party the best ever. My friends are still calling me, to ask about you.You got everything i ask for, and put it togather so nice,thanks for extra stuff you brought me.You were such a joy to work with.When your a famous Party Planner, Don't forget me.
    I'm so gald your were my party planner. Good Luck with everything, because you deserve everything.

Sent on 12/20/2010
  • F

Fortasha · Married on 07/15/2010

Darlene i was unable to attend the makeup bar party but by the pictures and comments on facebook...i know that it was fabulous.. im so proud of you sis.. Keep up the good work and work towards your vision... call me anytime if you need help or encouragement... I love you so very much...
    Fortasha

Sent on 07/26/2010

Tickled Pink Event's reply:

Thank You Fortasha, it means the world to me to hear you say that. Thank you again for all of your love and support over the years.

Darlene Burwell
    Tickled Pink

Tickled Pink Event FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Tickled Pink Weddings to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Events By Excellence
    Events By Excellence Wedding Planners

ATTENTION BRIDES OF MD! Tickled Pink Weddings is your first and final stop for your planning needs! As a vendor I was instantly impressed by the prompt response time, excitement and williness to help a vendor all the way in Texas! These are the characteristics of a EXCELLENT planner. Much success and prosperity to you Tickled Pink Weddings! Eventfully yours, Angela

• 1521 Pacific Ave Capitol Heights, 20743 See on map