Annapolis, MD 21403 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Throw the Confetti Wedding & Event Planning

You throw the confetti....we'll throw the event!

We are a full service Wedding & Event Planning company based in Annapolis, Maryland.

We specialize in the design, implementation and execution of beautiful, stylish & fun events. Whether on a beach, in a Ballroom or in your backyard we work closely with our clients to create unforgettable memories not only for them but for their family & friends.

Follow Throw the Confetti Wedding & Event Planning on

Throw the Confetti Wedding & Event Planning 7
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 10/13/2018

10-13-18 Wedding

Curtis and I were married about a week ago and I am so so thankful that we hired Michelle and Lara as our day of coordinators. Their services started way in advance and you definitely can tell that they are organized, detail oriented, very familiar with the wedding industry (they knew a lot of our vendors already!) and that they truly care about their clients! They were both so sweet and responsive and really took a lot off my plate those final weeks leading up until the day and on the day itself. I knew I could trust them to be the point people and to take care of everything so that I would not have to and that’s exactly what happened! My husband and I completely enjoyed the day almost entirely stress free!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Lara and Michelle are amazing! They helped us from start to finish and made the day of the wedding feel stress free knowing they had t under control!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Throw the Confetti Wedding & Event Planning 8

Throw the Confetti Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you, it was so much fun!

Erica · Married on 09/23/2017

Lara and Michelle were absolutely incredible to work with! Throughout the entire wedding planning process, they were organized and directive, yet flexible and open-minded, as well as full of joy and excitement for us. As I told them numerous times leading up to the day - every single time I got off the phone with them or ended a meeting, I would INSTANTLY feel a sense of calm knowing they had everything under control. Perhaps even more importantly, however, was what Lara and Michelle provided the day of our wedding- things could not have gone more smoothly- our timeline, layout, etc. was absolutely flawless because of their coordination, attention to detail and work all of the days leading up to as well as the day of the wedding. I don't think I will ever be able to say enough wonderful things about these two women. Thank you both so incredibly much - not only did we love you, but so did everyone that got to meet and work with you (parents, bridesmaids, groomsmen, guests).

Sent on 11/09/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 126.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Fantastic Flowers
    Fantastic Flowers Wedding Florists

If you need a professional wedding planner, Michelle and Lara should be your first choice. They have an extensive background working with brides and venues, you will be able to relax and enjoy your wedding!

• Party Plus Tents + Events
    Party Plus Tents + Events Wedding Rentals

Michelle and Lara are so much fun to work with! Their light style and attention to detail will keep you and your guests on track!

• Annapolis, 21403 See on map