328 4th St., New Cumberland, PA 17070 Map · Phone number

About Through the years Photography

Born in New England from a family with a long artistic tradition that includes painters, sculptors and a blacksmith, I developed a strong love for the artistic side of documenting life and family traditions. The camera as the tool allows me to immortalize the moment, capture the essence in its most artistic expression.

Weddings are one of the most important human celebrations. I feel honored to be able to capture the emotion and the feelings of your day. I stay aside as an observer, ready to document the joy and spirit of your day.

The result of my artistic vision is a collection of unique photographs that truly reflects the spirit, romance, and emotion of your wedding.

I have formal training in digital image processing, photography, and fine art. I worked for two local magazines, WITF, and was the photo editor for the Messiah College Yearbook. My artistic work has been featured at Cornerstone Coffeehouse, Borders Bookstore,  Messiah College, and Eastern University.

I reside with my family in New Cumberland, PA. I am a proud husband, married to a wonderful wife ~ Tiffany (who also has an amazing eye for photography), and we have three wonderful boys. They are my inspiration and my reason for loving life to the fullest. I feel so blessed to be given this gift of creativity to capture moments that will be forever treasured.

• R. A. Eirmann Photography
Fies55
Fies176

2 Reviews for Through the years Photography

Mandy · Married on 11/19/2011

Jason did a great job on both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Jason is great to work with! His pictures are amazing. Jason also put together a video of some of our pictures, something will have forever. Jason took so many wonderful pictures, it's going to be hard to choose.
    I also recommend the photobooth that he offers. It was a huge hit at our reception and very popular! He brings lots of props! Guests get to take a home a photo strip...a great favor to your guests!!!

Sent on 12/08/2011
  • W

Amber · Married on 04/09/2011

Jason was very profesional, was on time for all of our appts. Couldn't have asked for a better photographer! :-)

Sent on 11/15/2011

Through the years Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• 328 4th St. New Cumberland, 17070 See on map
    Location of (Through the years Photography)

Through the years Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Through the years Photography offer?

Through the years Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Through the years Photography offer?

Through the years Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Slideshow
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Through the years Photography offer for wedding events?

Through the years Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Through the years Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Through the years Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.