Grand Rapids, MI 49501 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

12 Reviews for Thrifty Florists

Maria · Married on 06/12/2010

We used Thrift Florist - the shop located on Telegraph Rd. - and were BLOWN AWAY by the quality. We worked directly with Dave Calcaterra and he and his shop were absolutely amazing. The price was exceptional for what we received. Everyone at our wedding was stunned by our flowers. I imagine I wasn't the easiest bride to work with because I was very particular about the flowers - color, type and arrangement. Dave and his team blew me away when I saw the final pieces. We had about 4 trials - never charged me once! - until we got it right. And then, on the day of the wedding, it was even better than expected. Dave also did the flowers for my cake. I can honestly say I've never seen a more beautiful cake in my life!!! I HIGHLY recommend calling Thrifty Florist (the one on Telegraph Rd.!!) and ask to work with Dave. He is amazing!!

Sent on 07/22/2010

Anna · Married on 05/01/2010

I found Thrifty Florist to be a great place for my wedding flowers. I didn't want to spend a lot and without even knowing my budget beforehand, they worked with me and I had lots of great flowers without having to shell out thousands. I worked with Linda who was very knowledgeable and helpful. My flowers were beautiful and vibrant and showed up great in the pictures. They also were delivered in a very timely manner to the church. I have no complaints about them and would recommend to any bride!

Sent on 05/28/2010

Lyndsey · Married on 02/24/2018

Linda did such a great job on our wedding bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres. During our consultation, she was so helpful in finding flowers that I had in mind for our wedding day! She delivered our flowers and set them up at our venue. Very nice lady and does a GREAT job with flowers. I couldn't have imagined better flowers for my wedding - they put my day over the top. Linda was very professional and I knew I could count on her, so I had one stressful part of my day that I did not have to worry about one bit!

Sent on 03/03/2018