Three’s Company Photography and Film

Lewisville, TX View map Visit website
$1,899 Most Popular Price

$1,899 Most Popular Price

Three’s Company Photography and Film provides wedding coverage for couples throughout Lewisville and Dallas, Texas, and beyond. This company was created by two solo creatives, Natalie and Morgan, combining forces to join the engagement and wedding industry. Working together as natural and vivid photographers, they will capture your day with a timeless look to help you look back and cherish the day just as you remember it.

Three’s Company Photography and Film offers packages that include both photography and videography services to help you get the best of both worlds. Both Natalie and Morgan will be present to cover each celebration from various angles. They send each couple's final photos as a private online gallery for easy viewing and sharing. In addition, the team offers 360-degree photo booth rentals, giving you and your guests an interactive experience.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,899

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,899

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Kiana Married on 09/24/2022

Amazing photographer

I would highly recommend! She was amazing and made me feel so comfortable. She was super helpful all throughout my wedding day and got amazing shot!
    For all your photography needs ….SHE IS YA GIRL FOR THE JOB!
    Jessica C. Married on 09/17/2022

Engagement photos

I met Morgan 2 years ago when I booked her for my pregnancy announcement pictures which came out great! I learned she has teamed up with Natalie and I can see she has expanded her career. I am happy to see her growth and can’t wait to see our engagement pictures. Both of them have been so great through out this process. They are punctual and responsive. They made the shoot super easy and fun to work with.
    Thank you Morgan and Natalie!
    Mariah M. Married on 09/03/2022

Amazing team!

We are so grateful that Natalie & Morgan shot our wedding. Natalie was very responsive during the booking and planning process - on the wedding day they both communicated with us throughout the day and ensured we had everything on our shot list and more.They did an incredible job and were so sweet and helpful throughout the day. They kept the guests upbeat while we took photos and helped everyone feel confident and at ease. I appreciate their patience and kindness towards all of the guests, as well as how detail oriented they were while capturing our day. They were so thoughtful and sent sneak peek photos the very next day after our wedding. The photos are so beautiful and sweet, we are excited to see the rest! We look forward to working with them in the future!
  • illustration stars

Team

Natalie Luna
Natalie Luna
Photographer

Hi! I’m Natalie, owner of Natalie Luna Photography and the one half of the dynamic duo at Three's Company Photography and Film.

I am a full time mommy to two beautiful girls ages 3 (almost) and 8 months. I have been doing photography professionally for 2 years now (thank you Covid) after leaving the corporate world during the pandemic. I specialize in family, graduation and engagement & proposal photos. I love capturing the special moments and milestones in people’s lives that they can look back on for a lifetime.

A few of my favorite things are:
• My two little babes, Leila and Delilah…and husband of course 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
• Traveling with my family to tropical places 🌴✈️☀️
• Photographing proposals because I love seeing the reactions on my client’s faces 💍
• Photographing graduates because they’ve hit a major milestone in life and are excited about the future 👩🏼‍🎓
• Photographing weddings because it’s one of the happiest days in people’s lives and raw emotions really come out ♥️

I am super excited to be collaborating with Morgan at Simply Mo Photos and to bring Three's Company to the engagement and wedding market 📸

Morgan Rowell
Morgan Rowell
Photographer

Hi! I’m Morgan, owner of Simply Mo Photos and part of the dynamic duo at Three's Company Photography and Film.

I am a full time Radiation Therapist, aka Cancer killer and I have been a professional photographer for 4 + years, but have had a camera in my hand since I was kid. I specialize in portraits, families, and intimate weddings. I love capturing little moments of joy for every person that I get to work with.

A few of my favorite things include:
• My two golden retrievers, Mia and max 🐶 🐶
• Coffee and my camera of course ☕️ 📷
• Traveling with my fiancé ✈️👩🏻‍🤝‍👨🏽
• Photographing weddings because love makes me happy and details are my favorite thing! 📸💍
• Photographing families because I love capturing everyone’s personalities and smiles 😁
• Photographing Portraits because I love being able to make people feel good about themselves no matter the setting, it brings me pure joy 💁🏻‍♀️

I am super excited to collaborate with Natalie from Natalie Luna Photography and to bring to everyone Three's Company - an engagement and wedding photography company! ♥️♥️

Lewisville Lewisville, TX, 75067
Location of (Three’s Company Photography and Film)

Three’s Company Photography and Film frequently asked questions

Three’s Company Photography and Film includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
Three’s Company Photography and Film includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
Three’s Company Photography and Film offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional
Three’s Company Photography and Film offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Three’s Company Photography and Film offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Three’s Company Photography and Film is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Three’s Company Photography and Film currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding