Three Zero Six - Hair Styling and Makeup Artistry

Colleyville, TX View map Visit website

Full service salon services and on location hairstyling and makeup applications.
Three Zero Six-Hairstyling and Makeup Artistry is located in Colleyville, TX.
The centrally located salon is perfect for Candace Marshall, the owner, and her team to accommodate bridal parties in-salon or travel locally and destination to your location wherever you are getting ready for your big day!

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$55

$55

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• F
    Frances B. Married on 03/09/2021

Perfect Makeup for my Wedding

I originally met the Three Zero Six team at a Vendor Open House hosted by Aristide Colleyville. I am so particular when it comes to make-up, that I was actively avoiding booking a Make-Up artist for my wedding. However, after chatting with the Salon Representative, I decided to schedule a Consultation. One of the best wedding decisions I made was meeting with Candace. She is personable, professional and so very talented. Instead of telling me what I should look like on my wedding day, we worked together to create a look that fit with my “vision.” The morning of my wedding Candace and Jessie arrived at my Hotel Suite and quickly set up. They took the time to chat with my entire bridal party, and did not let anyone leave the chair until they felt their look was complete. From my Consultation in January to my Wedding Day in September, I knew I could trust Candace and the entire Three Zero Six team. Do yourself a favor and call them for a Consultation already!

Three Zero Six - Hair Styling and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! It was truly our pleasure and so glad to got the chance to meet you, your wedding party, and your mom! You look absolutely beautiful in your photos! Congratulations again! See you soon!!
    Britteny A. Married on 08/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Felt like my friend was doing my make up!

I can't hype up Candace enough. She was so nice, funny, and just all around easy to talk to. I felt like my friend was doing my make up. I don't wear make up usually so I felt uneasy at first but she drew from my ideas and really put together something spectacular for me. She will make you feel like the #1 priority that you are on your big day. I'd use her again in a heartbeat.

Three Zero Six - Hair Styling and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Britteny! I truly enjoyed you and your bridal party! I'm so happy to be able to help you on your big day! I would love to see you again! :) Thank you and Congratulations again! 💕
    Mikayla S. Married on 06/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Hair and Makeup Ever!

I cannot say enough good things about Candace. She did my makeup and hair (along with my mom, the mother of the groom, and a bridesmaid’s makeup too!) for my wedding and I couldn’t have been happier. The moment I walked into her studio, she immediately put me at ease. She took extensive notes and asked detailed questions to ensure the look was exactly what I wanted. She took her time in getting to know me and my style. She made my whole look waterproof too, since I almost always cry constantly. The day-of was flawless. My hair and makeup matched my trial makeup and hair perfectly. She was so calm and positive all day and I definitely felt like I was in good hands. At the end of the night, after hours of crying and dancing, my hair and makeup still looked fresh. I don’t know how Candace does it, but she is incredible. I cannot recommend her enough. If you want to love your wedding day hair and makeup, call Candace!

Three Zero Six - Hair Styling and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Mikayla! It was truly a pleasure to help you get ready for your wedding! You all are so sweet and was great to spend the day with you! I absolutely loved getting to know y'all and can't wait to see y'all again! Congratulations Again!! ❤
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

4709 Colleyville Blvd #400 Colleyville, TX, 76034
Location of (Three Zero Six - Hair Styling and Makeup Artistry)
9100 N Central Expy Suite 190, Suite 34, Dallas, Tx 75231 Dallas, TX, 75231

By appointment only

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding