Pittsburgh, PA 15237 Map · Phone number

About Three Rivers Photo Booth

Proudly servicing the Pittsburgh area, Three Rivers Photo Booth is a great addition to any wedding. Our photo booths are a great way to entertain your guests and provide you with a guestbook with pictures and contributions from all of your guests. Using top-of-the-line equipment, we create photo strips that will last so you and your guests can cherish those memories for years to come. We offer a high quality product customized just for you at great rates. Contact us today for additional details!

• Sky's the Limit Photography
a5289dd43d441849 1395427303640 img017
img001

2 Reviews for Three Rivers Photo Booth

Theresa · Married on 05/02/2015

The owner, Rich, was absolutely wonderful. He was very professional and took care of all the details so it was one less thing that we had to stress about. He arrived on time and had everything set up and ready to go by the time cocktail hour started. All our guests had a great time with the Photo Booth and we are very happy with how everything turned out.

When we came back from our honeymoon, we had a nice scrapbook of all the photos taken, and signed by our guests waiting for us in the mail.

Rich was a pleasure to work with and we would recommend Three Rivers Photo Booth for any of your events!

Sent on 09/02/2015

My wife and I chose Three Rivers Photo Booth for our wedding this past September. While the main reason we chose the photo booth was because we had a discount through my wife's work, I have to say that I'm very happy we chose Three Rivers for our photo booth service regardless.

Unfortunately, I did not have an opportunity to talk to Rich, the owner, that much, but with the little bit of interaction we had, I was very impressed and very happy with his service.

The week before our wedding, Rich got in touch with me to discuss the colors of our wedding. He created a unique design for our photos so that it matched our wedding theme and color scheme.

When the wedding day came, he was prepared, on time, and had some really great props for the booth. We also think that a lot of people used the booth, which was something we were really happy about.

When my wife and I returned from our honeymoon, we were pleasantly surprised when we discovered a package from Three Rivers. Inside, we found a personalized album containing all of our pictures crafted onto construction paper. Each piece was personalized by the people in each picture. It really was a nice touch and we will have this as a memory of our wedding day for years to come. In addition to this, he provided a disk containing all of the pictures.

Overall, I was very impressed with Three River's service. I would definitely recommend the photo booth for your wedding if you're considering it.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Three Rivers Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?

• Pittsburgh, 15237 See on map
    Location of (Three Rivers Photo Booth)