3435 Grandmore Ave, Gurnee, IL 60031 Map · Phone number

About Three 5 Media, LLC.

Three 5 Media, LLC is owned and operated by Chris and Aimee Corbett. Our love for entertainment and passion for great service make us the perfect choice for your event.

Chris has an extensive musical background including singing in musicals and weddings. In addition, Chris was a member of a Creed tribute band called Weathered. He is currently a member in the rock band "Broken Volume" in which he is the lead vocalist, plays keyboard and acoustic guitar. This love for music spawned into hosting events and providing a variety of services to meet the needs of his clients. From setting the perfect mood for a first dance to high-energy music to keep the party going Chris' experience working with some of the best entertainment companies in Illinois, shines through.

Aimee works for a Chicago Wedding planner, Exquisite Weddings, www.exquisite-weddings.com. While working for Exquisite Weddings she has gained extensive experience in planning and coordinating weddings from small intimate gatherings to lavish and elegant weddings. Aimee also holds a culinary degree from the Illinois Institute of Art in Chicago.

Whether you are planning an extravagant wedding or looking for great entertainment for a small party, make Three 5 Media your choice.

Other couples have also viewed

• Grand DJ Entertainment
The bride tossing her bouquet
The bride tossing her bouquet
3ccbc923064e6318 1524458076 7f57303ee8d3bc9c 1524458075 c2b53fc683ba5304 152445
Couple's photo

7 Reviews for Three 5 Media, LLC.

Lisa · Married on 10/17/2015

Chris at Three 5 Media was a great choice for our wedding DJ. He was very responsive to all my questions during the planning process. I really liked using the website to choose our music and set our details. It gave me confidence that we were getting exactly what we wanted. Chris is a true professional and it was a pleasure working with him.

Sent on 01/17/2016

Erin · Married on 03/21/2015

Chris is awesome! I met him a few years ago when he did my friends wedding. His online stuff is so easy to use and let's you personalize exactly how you want your ceremony and reception music. Chris was a great announcer for our wedding party and played some great stuff. Our friends and family were on the dance floor the whole time until even after the reception was over. I didn't want to leave, it was such a great party! He is doing my friend's wedding next month as well... We love him!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Katie · Married on 08/23/2014

I would recommend Chris and Aimee to everyone. They were both so professional and responsive to our needs. I was very particular about the style and songs for our cocktail hour and dinner but didnt have much imput on the dancing portion of the night. I maybe picked 5 songs but the entire night I felt like I had hand picked each and every song. Chris seemed to know my style with very little guidance and it put me at ease. Worth every penny!!!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Three 5 Media, LLC. FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• 3435 Grandmore Ave Gurnee, 60031 See on map
    Location of (Three 5 Media, LLC.)