Wichita, KS 67208 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About Thoughtfully Designed

Hi! I'm Laura, the owner/operator of Thoughtfully Designed. I married my high school sweetheart in June of 2010. I've always loved being crafty, and I have a passion for working in the wedding industry - I absolutely love that I'm getting to pursue my dream! Thoughtfully Designed became my full time job in June of 2012, and it's been a great experience thus far! In my spare time, I love decorating and working on our adorable old home, spending time with my incredible husband or family, cuddling our Bichon-Poodle puppy Paisley, or hanging out with our wonderful group of friends.

Thoughtfully Designed offers wedding design and coordination services in the Wichita, KS area. Creativity, organization, attention to detail, and a passion for all things wedding are the driving forces behind my work. Whether helping you figure out your vision for the day, just assisting in executing your ideas, or anywhere in between, Thoughtfully Designed strives to make your wedding personal, memorable, and stress free! Please know that at the end of the day, your wedding is all about you and your fiance and making sure we create something that is representative of your relationship and perfect for you - I'm here to make achieving your vision and dreams as easy as possible rather than impose my own style or preferences.

I do offer a few packages, but I'm also happy to provide customized service dependent on your needs and budget. Regardless of which route you go, trust that I will be completely committed to your wedding - Whether you decide on full service planning or a single budget meeting, I'll be equally as thankful for your business and excited about your plans!

img6369
img6362
img6369
eb5395aff5ec6434 1389052328400 img4734 smalle

7 Reviews for Thoughtfully Designed

My husband and I are so glad we had Laura helping with our wedding! We booked her for a ‘day of’ coordinator and she was such a huge help for us and our families. We were only able to get into our venue a couple hours before the ceremony and reception started, and Laura and her team did an excellent job decorating and setting everything up beautifully and exactly the way I wanted! She really listened to me on my vision for everything and did an awesome job replicating it. I was even able to text her leading up to the wedding and she gave me great advice, tips and vendor suggestions and always responded quickly. She also made the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for the wedding and they all looked awesome. We highly recommend Laura for anything wedding! 

Sent on 05/14/2015

Laura was amazing throughout the whole process! She did a fantastic job with the bouquet charms, Mr. and Mrs. signs, and luggage tags that I ordered. She was so great to work with the whole month of my wedding - she got back to me quickly with any questions or concerns I had, she was super flexible with helping to decorate, and she made my whole wedding go so smoothly!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Jaime · Married on 09/20/2013

Laura with Thoughtfully Designed turned every dream I had for my wedding day into reality. She was with me every step of the way adding the creativity and organization that I lacked. To say she is incredible to work with is an understatement. She listened to everything I wanted and did not try to force her opinions on me (which I find a lot of wedding coordinators try to do) and she was easy to contact. Our wedding was outdoors and due to heavy rain the night before we had to make some last minute changes on the location of the ceremony site, with Laura’s direction the site was moved and looked even better than I could have ever imagined! She helped make our big day beautiful, memorable and stress-free! She worked with me every step of the way, from creating an inspiration board (putting all of my ideas together in one place) to helping put together centerpieces and bouquets. She even contacted all the vendors for me in the days leading up to the wedding to finalize all the details. I cannot express how grateful I am that Laura was a part of our special day and I recommend her to every bride I meet!

Sent on 11/04/2013

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Catered Beauty
    Catered Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Laura is the most detailed and loving person you will meet. Her dream to create the perfect day for each client definitely shows! Thoughtfully Designed is the place to go for all your wedding planning from beginning to end!

• Wichita, 67208 See on map