Thompson Entertainment, L.L.C. - TheOrlandoDJ.com

Thompson Entertainment, L.L.C. - TheOrlandoDJ.com

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Thompson Entertainment, L.L.C. - TheOrlandoDJ.com

Serving all of Central Florida

My name is Scott Thompson, owner of Thompson Entertainment, L.L.C., and I have been a DJ in Orlando for 16 years.  Are you searching for an Orlando DJ or Central Florida DJ to bring your Wedding to the next level of entertainment?  I have incredible amounts of experience as an Orlando Wedding DJ and Nightclub DJ (ex: Paris Hilton's Nightclub, Club Paris Orlando for almost 2 years as head of DJs, entertainment, and DJ for the live 3 hour mix shows every Saturday on XL 106.7 FM).  My specialty is keeping the dance floor going.  It is what I do!  Make sure to view my 73 testimonials on my website at http://www.theorlandodj.com/category/testimonials.

Your wedding day is special and requires everything to be perfect. Get everything you need right here for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception without any hassles or worries. I have been a DJ/MC for hundreds of weddings over the years. Let me take care of the entertainment while you enjoy the night!

Ceremony:

1 Speaker on Stand
Wireless Microphone for Officiant
Ceremony Music w/Laptop (Guest Seating, Processional, Recessional, Cocktail Hour)

Reception:

DJ Table
Bose Speaker System (top of the line)
Dancing Lights LED Up Lighting Scott Thompson as DJ and MC
Reception Coordination including All Announcements
Music (Over 30k Songs – All Genres Clean)
Wireless and Wired Microphone for announcements and toasts

Included:

Face to Face Meeting
Client Login on my website to help with Music Selection (ask me for a sample login to browse around my music library
Unlimited Phone Call/Email Questions
$1,000,000 Liability Insurance Policy
Backup Equipment
Travel, Setup, and Tear Down

Bonus (no cost):

I help all of my clients with planning their wedding itinerary (time line) of the ceremony and reception if they do not have a wedding planner. Let me know what you envision and I will provide suggestions from my experience so you can decide what works best for you. After we have some ideas on paper, I’ll put it all together in a typed up copy to send to you.

Extra items available:

LED Up Lighting (LEDs)
Dance Floors (white and oak)
Pipe and Drape (white and black)
Gobo Monogram
Projector and Projector Screen (small or large)
Staging

Sound/PA System (5)
Consultation (4)
Microphones (4)
Uplighting (4)

Scott did both of my daughters weddings. He is awesome! He is very professional, dresses the part, very respectful of the Brides wishes, and really knows the fine points of making EVERYONE have a great time. He responds to questions within minutes...even during the worst hurricane that ever hit Florida. Scott brings a very professional and attractive sound booth and set up instead of the typical 6 foot table filled with equipment. He kept the party flowing and when it came time for dancing...adjusted the bass & speakers so the dance floor stayed full and full of energy while being sensitive to Blind grandma's very sensitive hearing. (She never had to use her earplugs! Now that is saying something!) I highly recommend Scott for your next event...you will not be disappointed!

Photo of Thompson Entertainment, L.L.C. - TheOrlandoDJ.com in Orlando, FL - Flesch/Townsend wedding 9/22/17  Scott in background.
Profile Picture Carolann, 9/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so happy we chose Scott for our wedding. He provided ceremony, cocktail hour, reception music, and uplighting. He was very professional and easy to communicate with. We felt less stressed and didn't worry about anything knowing he was our DJ. He did a great job MC'ing the whole night and kept everything flowing on time. He knew how to keep the party going and we received a lot of compliments from our guests.

Profile Picture Rosanna, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Scott was everything we could've asked for and more in a DJ. From the beginning Scott was very knowledgeable about what types of moments to include in our reception timeline, and was extremely flexible in working to make what we wanted a reality (and offering his expertise just at the right moment). From the initial conversation Scott provided us with an incredible database of music to choose from, and my wife and I had a great time picking out all our favorite hits (the database was neatly organized by genre, decade and more, with special tabs for first dance, father daughter dances etc). On the big day Scott arrived really early to set up, and immediately went with the flow (it rained the day of and a lot of things had to shift around including timing). Scott was very calm and professional and set up an amazing dance floor amidst the chaos that was our venue changing gears at the last minute. From the start of the dancing Scott had people up and moving with a great mix of hits and line dances that even my grandma enjoyed! There was a minute where Scott played a song that was not entirely appropriate for our older guests, but I quickly signaled to him to change it up and he did so quickly. Scott also did an amazing job using his uplighting to create a beautiful setting for the dance floor - not too much and very elegant, exactly what we asked for.

At the end of the day countless guests came up to us and told us that they had the more fun dancing at our wedding than any wedding they'd been to, and Scott is a huge reason for their good time. He was punctual, flexible, professional and I don't think you could find a better option.

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews

Flat Screen
Projector
6 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Wow...working with Scott was so much fun; and was very professional. He kept the party going and even joined in on the festivities. He jumped in when needed and everything flowed smoothly. I truly look forward to working with Scott again in the future.

Events

155 S Court Ave Unit 2515, Orlando, FL 32801   See On Map
407-374-9790 (phone) 407-451-1762 (fax)