ThomasD Solo Guitar & Ensembles

ThomasD Solo Guitar & Ensembles

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About ThomasD Solo Guitar & Ensembles

Affordable Ceremony, Cocktail, & Reception Music

Beautiful Classical Ceremony Music & Fun Upbeat Music for Cocktail Hour.

NEWS! On 12/10/10 I was filmed a 2nd time for TLC's Four Wedding Show and will appear again on the show in Season Three. Stay Tuned! See my first appearance below.

**AUDIO/VIDEO SAMPLES**

**About My Recordings. All songs were recorded using either a single acoustic guitar, or acoustic guitar with the Boss RC-20XL Loop Station pedal. All selections can be performed live exactly as they appear and sound here. Thank you for listening.

TLC Four Weddings Appearance (Video)

Canon in D Major

Trumpet Voluntary

Romanza - Spanish Guitar Piece

Here Comes the Sun (Video)

Blackbird (Video)

James Taylor Selections

Wild Horses

Going to California - Led Zep

Nothing Else Matters

Baby, I Love Your Way (Video)

Don't Stop Believin' (Video)

Free Fallin' (Video)

One Love - Bob Marley

Paparazzi

Hotel California

Born to Run

Give a Little Bit

With or Without You (Video)

Bittersweet Symphony (Video)

Oye Como Va (Video)

Baba O'Riley - The Who

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Southern New Jersey

15 Reviews for ThomasD Solo Guitar & Ensembles

We hired Tom to play at our wedding at Laurita Winery on October 15, 2011. He was so easy to work with and did a wonderful job during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Our ceremony started a little later than expected and he was able to entertain our guest until it did. Would definitely like to work with him again in the future.

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/15/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had Tom play at our wedding ceremony, and we got lots of compliments on the music! He was completely professional and accommodating, and I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/30/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I cannot say enough about the great talent of Thomas D! His acoustic music was probably one of the things I was most looking forward to on my wedding day, especially when I heard him rehearsing on the morning of my wedding as my husband-to-be and I were taking photos before the ceremony. I requested that he play traditional music for ceremony, then more modern & upbeat for the cocktail hour, and I was thrilled beyond my expectations with songs by the Beatles, Journey, and Jeff Buckley. ThomasD is an exceptional talent, and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/28/10, 6 Reviews

6 Photos

My Photo Album

6 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Having seen him in action, we heartily recommend ThomasD.

I recommend ThomasD Solo Guitar and ensembles. They did a fantastic job and i will continue to use them for ever occasion i plan. For more information feel free to contact Simply Fabulous Wedding and Event Coordinators at 646-675-1002.

For the music that matters most!

Perfect music for your perfect wedding day. Helen Stevenson