Diamond Bar, CA 91765 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About This is the Day

When you get married, "this is the day," when all your loved ones come together and you give your testimony and devotion to the one you love the most. You will then share it onto the next days to come, years, and generations after that with laughter and celebration. It has always been my pleasure to help a bride and groom at any stage of their wedding planning, and assist in making their wedding a stress-free and beautiful day to start off their marriage on the right foot. This is the Day has been around for 10 years and we can't wait to share more special occassions. Thank you for stopping by. Hope to see you soon.

21 Reviews for This is the Day

Dina · Married on 10/22/2016

We loved working with Liz and the team to coordinate our wedding in September this year. We love how comfortable she made us feel and because she covers all bases, we felt completely comfortable leaving it in her hands. She is a great listener and is willing to execute what it is you really want- even if it's a little crazy and last minute (like what we did).

The day of our wedding, my husband and I didn't know of any issues and was stress free the whole day. We had a blast, ate, and was able to fully enjoy ourselves. We are so thankful to Liz and the whole team for making our day so perfect! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Grace · Married on 05/16/2015

Liz and her team were absolutely amazing. I was really nervous about planning and coordinating a 350+person wedding, but she made me feel comfortable right away. She met with us a number of times leading up to the wedding. She made a vendor list, confirmed details with all the vendors, and created a thorough timeline that gave us an idea of how the day would look. She also ran through the rehearsal with us, and that was really helpful so we can go over any on-site concerns with her before the big day. Liz is very thorough, professional and personable and makes sure that every detail is attended to leading up to the wedding date. When I would slack on planning, Liz would gently remind me to make sure I was on top of everything in a timely fashion. I thought I would be a nervous and stressed wreck on the day of my wedding, but Liz and her team took care of all the details of the day and instead helped me focus and enjoy one of the best days of my life! They are really there to make sure everything is going seamlessly with vendors/timeline and to guide the bride and groom comfortably throughout the day. They really go above and beyond to make sure all needs are being met, and she even comes prepared with an emergency kit, just in case there are any mishaps. She is so responsible, and it gave me peace of mind knowing that she was always there throughout the day. Plus, she always deals with everything with a smile. :)

We couldn't have had our wedding be successful without Liz and This is the Day. All of our vendors also loved their friendly attitude and professionalism. I would HIGHLY recommend This is the Day in a heartbeat to all couples planning a wedding or looking to hiring a coordinator.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Teresa · Married on 05/10/2015

Look no further!!!! Liz, her husband Daniel and their team are AMAZING! knowing that it was going to be stressful planning a wedding in 5 months, my husband and I wanted to hire a 'that day of wedding coordinator' so we can enjoy the special day. So we hired them as our wedding coordinator in May, and we were so glad we did! So we have seen their work at some weddings, and heard stories of how they have saved the day from problems without the bride&groom even knowing!!! So I immediately trusted them with our day. From the very first meeting to the wedding day, everything was so organized and professional. They even recommended other great vendors and ideas to incorporate into our wedding to make it so beautiful! She got along with all the vendors and even asked little fine detailed questions that we did not even think of! Our reception hall manager was even impressed! We were able to thoroughly enjoy our wedding day without problems arising (or that we know of!) :) Thank you so much for such a fun and beautiful day! :)

Sent on 06/25/2015

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• This is the Day 1
    Mention Wedding Wire
    Mention Wedding Wire and you will get 10% off the package of your choice.

• Film Foto Fusion
    Film Foto Fusion Wedding Videographers

We shoot photography and cinematography for weddings and events. So coordination of each event is important for us since we are shooting all day and night. If things go off schedule, that means we have to work extra hard to get what we need in order to get back on track. A good planner/coordinator is super important. They are lots of good coordinators, but not all of them are calm and nice. We worked with Elizabeth from "This is the Day" and she not only did a great job, but she was super nice and was authentic throughout the day. She checked in with us and made sure were ok. We would definitely recommend "This is the Day" and look forward to working with Elizabeth again!

• Youkeun Oh Photography
    Youkeun Oh Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Liz and few weddings now and each time the event goes so smoothly. She brings professionalism and a service like no other. She will make sure everyone is happy and taken care of until the very end of the event. I remember an instance when some of the wedding party didn't have a chance to eat...she immediately sent her assistant to get some food for them! That is service!

• Diamond Bar, 91765 See on map