This DJ

Temecula, CA View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Weddings. Corporate Events. Celebrations.

We like to give special thanks to all those who reviewed us. Business has been better than ever for us, but we understand why.

Why This DJ?

Because we are passionate about every event we do. Not only are we grateful for the opportunity, we understand the importance of the success of an event. That responsibility relies on the entertainment. When choosing an entertainment company, you have one shot at it. Not until your event is done can you really reflect on how the overall energy panned out. Consider a professional, experienced, and caring company to provide what you are looking for you and your guests. Price is a sensitive subject, but like all things in the world, you get what you pay for. We, at This DJ Entertainment, pride ourselves on unmatched quality service. We do this by having a dedicated DJ controlling the flow and energy, while having a dedicated MC delight the crowd throughout the event. Like fine wine, we only get better with time, and we understand how important an event is.

Make THIS DJ "your" DJ!

Thank you again to all of those who continue to give praise, for our bookings are 89% referrals, and we cannot thank you enough for allowing us do what we love, and provide for the family. May your event be special and successful.

Lupe Married on 09/15/2018
    We had such an amazing experience with ThisDJ. We hired rio and yolie, to Dj my husbands 73rd birthday party. They went above and beyond for us. We had only hire them for their Dj service but yolie went out of her way to take pictures for our family being that my husband has stage 4 cancer and is very ill. The memories she helped us create that night will forever be appreciated. Thank you so much. We love you.
  • I
    Ilene Married on 03/29/2018
    My husband and I loved having DJ Rio and Yoli at our wedding! They listened to all our song requests and kept the party going. A night we will never forget!
    Amanda Married on 09/30/2017
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about Yoli and Rio! They played a very integral role in helping to make our wedding a truly magical experience for us. From the moment I emailed them to inquire about their services, their level of professionalism and attention to detail were extremely apparent. Every email or question that I had would always be answered promptly, and they were always willing to go above and beyond to fulfill any request that we had. On the day of our wedding, everything ran so smoothly thanks to them. Yoli acted as our mistress of ceremonies, and made sure that everything stayed on schedule throughout the evening. Rio had everyone out on the dance floor all night long, and our guests could not stop talking about how great the music was! Their warmth and their love for each other are extremely apparent, which is what makes working with them so special. I cannot recommend them enough for any wedding or special event that you may be planning. If you are lucky enough to book them, your event is sure to be a hit! We love Yoli and Rio!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

This DJ Price Rates

Rila Stone Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Claudette Tan Photography Claudette Tan Photography Wedding Photographers

I am honored to be writing this endorsement for This DJ. I have had the privilege to work with Rio and Yoli, a husband and wife team at a destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Dj Rio and MC Yoli’s presence were very professional, fun and engaging.. I have never met a DJ team that are so passionate and energetic!! Rio and Yoli work well together that they made sure that all their clients appearances, requests and schedules where on time and made certain that everyone was having a good time. Yoli was awesome on and off the microphone and Rio kept everyone dancing on their feet the whole entire night. This DJ team were both attentive to the crowd and style of music. I highly recommend them! Thank you This DJ, until next time. I can't wait to work with you both again~ Claudette Tan Photography www.claudettetan.com

Swiss Park Banquet Center Swiss Park Banquet Center Mansion Weddings

"This Dj" is a friendly and professional dj company that gives top notch service. We are always happy to see them take care of our clients at our banquet center knowing that they are in good hands!

Proudly Serving IE, OC, SD, & LA Counties and surrounding areas. Temecula, 92589
714-404-2135