Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

115 Reviews for This DJ

One Event Per Day (4)
Uplighting (4)
Projector (2)
Flat Screen (1)

My husband and I loved having DJ Rio and Yoli at our wedding! They listened to all our song requests and kept the party going. A night we will never forget!

Profile Picture Ilene, 3/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Yoli and Rio! They played a very integral role in helping to make our wedding a truly magical experience for us. From the moment I emailed them to inquire about their services, their level of professionalism and attention to detail were extremely apparent. Every email or question that I had would always be answered promptly, and they were always willing to go above and beyond to fulfill any request that we had. On the day of our wedding, everything ran so smoothly thanks to them. Yoli acted as our mistress of ceremonies, and made sure that everything stayed on schedule throughout the evening. Rio had everyone out on the dance floor all night long, and our guests could not stop talking about how great the music was! Their warmth and their love for each other are extremely apparent, which is what makes working with them so special. I cannot recommend them enough for any wedding or special event that you may be planning. If you are lucky enough to book them, your event is sure to be a hit! We love Yoli and Rio!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Yoli and Rio helped make our wedding run so smoothly! The music was great and our dance floor was full all night. Yoli took care of problems preemptively that we wouldn't have expected to come up and wouldn't have identified until after they happened. They are both so incredibly nice and an absolute pleasure to work with. Definitely get the combined day-of-coordinating/MC/DJ package, it is all worth it! We added the coordinating services a few weeks before our wedding and now we can't imagine having the wedding without it. Yoli made a detailed timeline for our day and executed it flawlessly. Instead of worrying about when/where everyone was supposed to be throughout the day we got to just relax and Yoli ran everything perfectly :) :)

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/5/17, 1 Review