206 S. Calumet Rd. Suite C, Chesterton, IN 46304 Map · Phone number

About Thierry Lyles Photography

If you are looking for just an ordinary photographer to show up, take pictures, and leave than my team and I are not for you. You just don’t buy a photography service at Thierry Lyles Photography, you buy an experience. One you will remember for the rest of your lives.

The entire process from the moment we first talk till I deliver your pictures, will be nothing short of enjoyable. I pride myself on the ability to connect with my clients and bring an unbelievably easy, complete, and stress free experience.

I am so blessed to have a great team along my side who share the same passion for photography as I do. On your wedding you can count on my team and I to bring all we have to the table and not miss a single moment. You can expect an unprecedented level of service and superior quality images.

The booking process is quite simple. I invite you to contact me so we can set up the perfect package for you. Once we have sculpted that perfect package, a small deposit is made to hold your wedding date, and a contract is signed. The best part about all of this is the fact it is all done online through our secure interface. We also give you the ability to setup a payment plan if needed.

tal7465 edi
tal7719 edit 681x102
tal7465 edi
bfb6ee79e0c8e45f 1389720405531 thierrylylesphotography

7 Reviews for Thierry Lyles Photography

Wonderful! Was 100% flexible and extremely helpful! What a great guy, I would recommend Thierry to anyone looking for a great photographer to shoot their wedding! -Thank you Thierry!

Sent on 06/12/2015

aLYSSA · Married on 11/15/2014

Great guy and did everything (plus some) that I asked for! He made my night feel special, and captured it so I can relive those moments again and again!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Nichole · Married on 06/20/2014

Thierry was absolutely amazing on our wedding day!!! We gave him ideas and he took them and ran and gave us the memories of a lifetime by capturing our day!!!!! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone !!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Award

Thierry Lyles Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,499.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• 206 S. Calumet Rd. Suite C Chesterton, 46304 See on map