Delray Beach, FL 33444 Map · Phone number

About TheStylistNation

Welcome, My name is Talie and my mission is to give my clients an unforgettable experience when they choose me as their stylist, and to create an organized and professional environment for my clients. This website is a place where i will share my love forArt Music and Beauty!!!

The beauty industry is something that I have always had a passion for, and at the age of 18 I decided to pursue it as a career. Many opportunities have influenced my education, and training in, products from Paul Mitchell, Schwarzkopf color, Martin Parsons, cutting&styling, Mac Cosmetics, and Jane Iredale. I am also certified in Hair Extensions of all kinds. I create Custom wigs. Ouidad certification for cutting and styling curly/textured hair 2014. My specialty is formal events and film & print. I enjoy creating custom color and cuts to fit my client's needs and lifestyle. Education helps guarantee quality work.I am now Introducing a new line of Educational Books & DVDs! Check out Thebeautyofglam.com ( coming soon…) . Looking forward to speaking with you soon!

Follow TheStylistNation on

1dae3987793f68a3 talie bridal 2
img0001

1 Reviews for TheStylistNation

Debys · event on 08/19/2014

Talie Santiago is not just any professional hair stylist, she loves what she does. I went to a birthday party looking like a million dollars. I went to her salon and Talie worked my grays keeping the brown color I love, she also advise on products to use for my hair to keep it well conditioned due to my grays and highlights . I just love going to Talie, she gives 100% at what she does.

Sent on 10/19/2014

TheStylistNation FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 84.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 33.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing