Nearby Vendors to Consider

About These Buds A Blooming

Simple + Elegant - Serving Ventura, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara County

Serving Ventura, LA & Santa Barbara Counties.

Flowers and design, to us, is a creative outlet to which there is no end. There are always new ideas and new adventures to discover. Our Goal, with These Buds A Blooming, is to use our skills for others’ events, parties and weddings. We enjoy people; we enjoy helping them plan the event of their dreams! We have a commitment to earn our clients loyalty and we are determined to keep the reputation that we have earned.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Santa Barbara

Follow These Buds A Blooming on

30 Reviews for These Buds A Blooming

Allie and her team of artist is amazing. My wedding planner recommended Allie to me. To this day, my guests and family rave about our flowers. They are flawless and made my wedding a real wedding. Allie is such a treat to work with. She is full of energy and so happy all the time. Her personality is great to work with and her work shows her passion in her career. We are also getting featured on a wedding blog! So so so happy with my decision in going with Allie.

I highly recommend Allie to friends and family. Her price is also very competitive for the quality and service you get.

Profile Picture Claire, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allie at These Buds A Blooming was the florist for our wedding in Santa Batbara last year and she did an incredible job! Almost a year later and my guests still comment on how amazing the flowers were for both the ceremony & reception. Allie was so easy to work with and was able to create exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

There are plenty of florist in Santa Barbara that do good work but most (if not all) are extremely expensive. Upon the recommendation of our amazing Coordinator, we decided to make the short drive down to Camarillo and meet with Ali. As soon as we met her, we knew we'd found our florist. We went in to her with minimal direction and with her creativity and expertise, she really managed to make our visions come to life. On top of the gorgeous flowers, and excellent service, the pricing was exceptionally reasonable. Ali is so amazing and talented and truly helped make our wedding so beautiful! We can't recommend These Buds A Blooming enough!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1355869765308 lizgregbg00571480318509o

FREE Throw Bouquet with Booking

$50.00 Value | Promo Code: enter promo code
Free throw bouquet when booking These Buds A Blooming. Just mention that you found us on Wedding Wire!
#WWf41575e94cbd4a86

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I absolutely love working with Allie from These Buds a Blooming! She always has the most gorgeous flowers and is the sweetest person to work with! Love her!

Love working with them!

Events

1243 Flynn Rd. , Suite 506, Camarillo, CA 93010   See On Map
805-636-9351 (phone)
Consultations by appointments only. :)